Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (35250 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Spatta: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Since the wife is not living with him, Arrest the wife as first suspect. Marital feud and bitterness from a woman can make them go to any lenght to vent thier anger
Paying assasin to take down a husband is a possibility

Investigate. The conclution may be wrong but anything is possible
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by gustav25: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
mayor554:
This is making me sick
you make me sick with this scam you keep spamming nairaland with
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by rosita33(f): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A man, simply identified as Baba Jide, was found dead in his car on Thursday morning at Alaro community on Sango-Eleyele Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, with a wound in his head suspected to be from a gunshot. It was gathered that the man was discovered dead in his white Golf 2 car by passersby.

Some residents of the area were said to have told the police, who went to the scene, led by the Divisional Police Officer of Sango Division, SP Joyce Madaki, after the report of the incident, that they heard a sound at about 12 midnight but thought it was fireworks.

It was learnt that the deceased was using his private car for commercial purposes and used to return between 11:30p.m. and shortly before midnight.

It was further gathered that he lived alone in the neighbourhood where he was shot dead, as his wife and children were not living in the city.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/baba-jide-found-dead-in-his-car-after-being-killed-in-ibadan.html
wahala dey oooo
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by muthmayinnah: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
tydi:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen, heartless set of people all over Nigeria
NONSENSE
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
What is Nigeria turning to for goodness sake?
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by Texterb: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bloody regime.
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oga o. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by wizod(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Brooke60:
Bad news everywhere
bad begats bad, using buhari as a case study
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by tydi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
muthmayinnah:
NONSENSE

I guess because u didn't see the sense in the comment, becus u have been blinded with hate, rage and wickedness.
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by ud4u: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rip, the wicked will not go unpunished
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by magzey: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
tydi:
I suspect Fulani herdsmen, heartless set of people all over Nigeria
You need to buy new sense, iam sure you drank from the same cup with FKK

Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Brooke60:
Bad news everywhere
it's well, we just have to be careful.
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by tydi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
magzey:

You need to buy new sense, iam sure you drank from the same cup with FKK

if I state the fact that you are a clownishness entity now, u will start wailing and crying seun's name to your resuce. so I adhere you crawl back to ur sh!thole u a$$hole.
Re: Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse sells newborn baby after telling the mom she had a stillborn(Pics) / N15million For 3 Breasts: "How We Killed Three Ondo College Female Students" / Man Intentionally Drives Van Into Ex-wife’s House, Causing Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.