Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help, Atm Consortium - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help, Atm Consortium (940 Views)

P&c.consortium In Ibadan....is It Real Or Fake? / Sabrud Consortium Is Recruiting - It, Accountant / Atm Consortium Recruitment… ,chams Nigeria Vacancies … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Atm Consortium by Anota(f): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2007
Please someone attend to those that were invited for the ATM consortiun test. Please anybody at least say something.By the way wat are they really into and got any tips on their questions?
Re: Help, Atm Consortium by lekanbill(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2007
ATMC is a bank consortium, responsible for installation and maintenance of ATM (Automated Teller Machine) for banks and Some Eatries across the country. ATMC machines are called Quickcash while that of their rival (Interswitch nig limited) are called interswitch. Just of a recent, ATMC concluded plans to deploy over 200 units of ATM machines in nigeria with DPMS Nigeria and Diabold of South Africa.

But for the interview, i dont know anything. i advise you to work on computer related questions.

I wish you best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Fidelity Bank Plc Test Format(urgent Pls) / Thank God Am Now With Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.