Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

2019...you Must Support This Movement. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019...you Must Support This Movement. Photo (422 Views)

RUGA: The Housa/fulani tribes are supporting this movement because of this. / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019...you Must Support This Movement. Photo by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Of all the problems facing our dear country Nigeria presently,
#Tribalism
#Nepotism
#Corruption
#Insecurity and so on,
I've come to realise that Bad leadership is our major problem.

Is it not time we call up well meaning Nigerians and implore and beseech them to contest?

Enough of recycling useless leaders.
Let us call on Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce to contest for president.

He is a quality of leader we need at this time.

Let us support this movement and spread it!!!

#weneedyoubruce

Re: 2019...you Must Support This Movement. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
benardnwaorgu:
Of all the problems facing our dear country Nigeria presently,
#Tribalism
#Nepotism
#Corruption
#Insecurity and so on,
I've come to realise that Bad leadership is our major problem.

Is it not time we call up well meaning Nigerians and implore and beseech them to contest?

Enough of recycling useless leaders.
Let us call on Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce to contest for president.

He is a quality of leader we need at this time.

Let us support this movement and spread it!!!

#weneedyoubruce
Ben Murray Bruce that has stopped making commonsense since he became a senator.
Re: 2019...you Must Support This Movement. Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Let me bring my own candidates Babajide kolade otitoju of journalist hangout on TVC.Lekan sote columnist for punch newspapers and Jumoke alawode James on your view TVC for the youths.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Does Not Belong In The ‘other Room’ – Ben Bruce / Nigerian Wailers Blast Oby Ezekwesili Over ‘red Card’ Campaign / Obj's Letter: Let Us Defer To Facts And Move On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.