Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,616 members, 7,840,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Has Happened To Five Alive - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Has Happened To Five Alive (1328 Views)

Story Of The First Alligator My Brother Caught Alive This Year. [Photo] / What Happened To La Casera? / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Five Alive by BelovedN(f): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Some years ago, Five Alive was the number 1 fruit juice in Nigeria. Nowadays Five Alive can hardly be found in parties and occasions. I think only the Pulpy orange drink is doing well.
I know there are lots of fruit juice brands that are doing well. Is that why Five Alive has taken a back seat? What could be the reasons for this.
If you used to buy Five Alive and don't buy anymore, what are your reasons.
Re: What Has Happened To Five Alive by eddyline(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
many of this fruit juices from the one set usually taste great but when they succeed in gaining market share, they then over dilute them and fill them up with sugar. from my personal experience

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Five Alive by Pickmycall: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Anything wey Coca-Cola do no dey get head.
Re: What Has Happened To Five Alive by Channah1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Huh!
Re: What Has Happened To Five Alive by doggedfighter(f): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pickmycall:
Anything wey Coca-Cola do no dey get head.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Preserve Baked Items Just Like UAC: Why Gala Sausage Doesn't Rotten / Ebira Soup That's Delicious(Photos) / Fried Rice Vs White Rice: Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.