Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) (24954 Views)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) / Boko Haram Bomb Expert Arrested During Stop And Search Operation. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by sirclick(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by straighttalk(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
He is hardened criminal. He was able to avoid the camera in all the pictures. The police should have ensured focus if taking the pictures is to be of any value. Do I even trust Nigerian police not to release him afterward. If it were army, they would 've summarily dealt with him.
Delay can be dangerous.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by blackpanda: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
KOGI Demons
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Snow02: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
in Edo?? Mehn this people don spread for Nigeria now oh

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Snow02: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
in Edo?? Mehn this people don spread for Nigeria now oh
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by madridguy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good job by the good people of the village for exposing the bastards.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Yeeyo: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
iyke926:
Muslims don't like peace.
The world @ large is crying over muslim attitude and still there are forcefully saying islam is a religion of peace, i dnt know how did they define their peace.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by SlimDaddyPee: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Edo state?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Jamorezzi: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
He be like say the guy dey sell bobo too
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by litaninja(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wait, let me get this.
The police arrested suspects with bomb making equipment and materials, then brought everything to their regular police station front, no purpose made storage facilities, dangerous substances in the sun, tables of dangerous / explosive / volatile substances and invited the public for a showcase/picture session
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by vineyardfarms: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Stingman:
Next, you will hear is that he has been released...but all the bad guys in the south are killed before anything...

THEY WOULD HAVE DISPLAY ALONG WITH THE POLICE THE GALLIAT VILLAGERS WHO TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN ??

THE MILITANT THAT WAS CAPTURED ALIVE AT THE CREEK WAS SHOT TO DEATH. IN ABIA STATE MEMBERS OF IPOB WHERE SHOT, HOPE SAME WILL BE DONE TO THEM AS A LESSON AND FOR FAIRNESS.

IF NOT FOR THE VIGILANT OF THE VILLAGERS AND THE MERCY OF GOD. WHO CAN TELL THE DAMAGE THAT COULD HAVE BEING DONE TO EDO STATE.
THESE SAME MEN AND WOMEN MIGHT HAVE BEING GOING TO PLACES OF WORSHIP TO CONCEAL THEIR EVIL WHILE OBSERVING POTENTIAL SPOT OF TARGET.

I HATE MILITANT, KIDNAPPERS, KILLERS, RITUALIST ETC WITH PASSION.

WE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by mumayyez: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
BenzEne1:

Boko Haram or any other person carrying out terror acts are not muslims. Don't generalize....

You shouldn't have answered him
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by KAYD007(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
The Nigeria police is very unprofessional. just look at the crowds surrounding the unsafe explosive devices...should one suddenly go of....scattered limbs here and there undecided
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by donqx: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
oh
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by baralatie(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
believe this at your own los
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
strap dem with their bomb and boom.Bastards
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
litaninja:
Wait, let me get this.
The police arrested suspects with bomb making equipment and materials, then brought everything to their regular police station front, no purpose made storage facilities, dangerous substances in the sun, tables of dangerous / explosive / volatile substances and invited the public for a showcase/picture session
now you can see what I am seeing!
bloggers
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
I wish they will face deir punishment
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by redness: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
You need to see the number of northern youths trooping into edo state everyday....they are everywhere especially within benin metropolis....early mornings and towards evenings....everywhere....
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
they will release him tomorrow and said he have repented... Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
bugidon:
Bokoharam in edo? So dem don dey get branches? Buhari!!!
ALL APC STATES.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
imagine allowing these useless people to have cattle colony, just think what they will do!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by nex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is Okpella not that part of Edo State where they mine limestone, even illegally? Don't they use explosives for illegal and even legal mining of limestone? How did they conclude this is a Boko Haram issue? Because the young girl is wearing a hijab?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by persius555(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Somebody is sharing bomb making tutorial on behalf of Boko Haram. The DSS have a strong lead. There must be many of them down south before they turn Edo state into maiduguri
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by persius555(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
nex:
Is Okpella not that part of Edo State where they mine limestone, even illegally? Don't they use explosives for illegal and even legal mining of limestone? How did they conclude this is a Boko Haram issue? Because the young girl is wearing a hijab?

When did RPG become an essential ingredient for making explosives for limestone. Obviously you don't know what an explosive prepared for mining looks like. In mining, dynamites are used and not these bomb making chemicals.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by PinocchioDMZ: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good job NPF. Keep it up.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Solorrman(m): 2:03am On Jan 18, 2018
BenzEne1:

Boko Haram or any other person carrying out terror acts are not muslims. Don't generalize....
Muslims are not evil and the guy that put that picture was on no ground to insult islamic religion because he worships a god with anus and penis so if there is anything call hell he would be the one to get in first bkos he insulted God.Jesus christ was the first god in history to be having penix and anus,he was the only son of god that went to toilet to excret shhit what am saying is a fact and nobody in this world can say otherwise. A guy jesus christ was the one u are worshipping a god of anus and penix,what would a god going to do with anus and penix ? I very much laugh for this many times that the person that believed a god can go to toilet and be having anus and penix has the audecity to insult even idol worshipper s talkless of muslims,idol worshippers are better than u bkos the idol do not eat and defeacate but ur god does and he even got tied while he was molding the world and then he rested for a day. A God should be pure not filthy,there is no way a sane human being can even admit that God can go to toilet and shiit and still continue being a God,that impossible,ur pastors never talks abt anus and penis as if he doesnt have one,imaging going together with god to toilet wuuuu this thing is interesting. There shall be a time when u will understand that u served shhit all ur life. Am not use to reading replies so even if u do that means u waste ur wasted moment on earth worshipping jesus christ the only god in history that goes to toilet bkos penix and anus can never be for decoration
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Solorrman(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Yeeyo:
People are crying with children Buhari everywhere in the nation and he remain silence
I saw one of ur photo fixed on ur timeline abt insulting islam so i decided to teach u what christianity is: Jesus christ was the first known god in history to be having penix and anus do u know that ? or u mean the anus was the holy spirit ? There is no way a god would go to toilet but jesus christ does visit toilet to shhit and nobody in this world can say otherwise,u are in no ground to insult islam bkos ur religion is less than idol worshippers own religion atleast their god never eats talkless of a visit to toilet but jesus as a god got even tied once while creating the universe for 6 dayz and he got tied,how can a god be tied and even defeacate this is an insult. Islam that u are insulting do not believe a God would creat anus or penix on his body even if he would never use it,God should be pure and accept only pure things not pigs donkeys and dancing. If somebody like u eat food in a plate and another muslim come after u finish and want to use the same plate he should clean it seven times bkos u are worst than dog am telling u the truth being claiming a wise or educated is nothing but shiit and toilets one can never be educated and eat donkeys and dogsUr lord jesus christ was a prophet a simple plain human being with anus and penis exactly as urs,God can never have anus bkos its very degrading and embarrassing for a god or his son 3 in one to go to toilet and poo, lastly i never read replies on nairaland at all even if u decide to do and ofcourse i know u must its not gonna reach my eyes coz i have bunch of 79 replies as i can see in just 8 dayz and never intend to read even one bkos all in all i have 322 replies on nairaland that i ignored to read since 2012 .
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by Royaldave200(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2018
science students/ killers
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) by bidexyemi(f): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Boko Haram group keep expanding their territory. I just hope Nigerian youths are wiser and ready to participate in making a drastic change come 2019. #gogetyourpvcready

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn / Aisha Buhari: Why I Chose To Be Treated At A Nigerian Private Clinic / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.