Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (60008 Views)

Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by LesbianBoy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who be all these mumu dem dey employ as social media handlers angry
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by 1stladdy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
XVIER:
What's the difference between a lady and a sexdoll?

The only thing both can offer is sex
Maybe That's The Only Thing Your Mother And Sisters Can Offer. Don't Generalize.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by takenadoh: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Just followed @myfcmb
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
I know for sure that one of the new manifestoes of APC for next election is to give free sex dolls to voters. APC will also use these sex dolls as one of their achievements by claiming that sex doll became popular during their time!!!

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by FakoMaybach1: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
If that guy starts a brothel with the sex doll he will make a killing, infact he will enter forbes....Nigerian men are the most sexually starved men in Africa.

A smart bank shud partner with him in this runs, the opportunities are endless
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by oloripelebe2: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
That handler gat no chill.. .na mushin guy grin
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by livebynite: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Omoluabi16:
Freeze Step aside! Na sex doll dey reign now. I'll rather be celibate my whole life than have sex with a doll. Sexual depravity every where..this generation weak me.

Thats why there are so many homos everywhere
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by Spidermon: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Funky123:

Soon bro,you won't need to get a loan before buying that one

That one ehn, you will insert your d*ck like this and it will just peel like onions during harmattan
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by kgr8mike(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok. wait untill the loan goes bad, the bank will come for the doll and then the customer will take the doll to the account officer and the account officer to the manager, the manager to the zonal head,then to the DM and after which to the M.D.

FCMB where is your standard?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by StudentsNG: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Walahi I love Nigeria! grin
We have a way of making good humor out of every nonsense lol.

Bustincole:
atleast d rate of baby mama will reduce
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by AlamienDagash(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
END is when men prepare to have sex with doll while women prepare to have it with a manhood-look alike object/vegetable. [ Dagash Book Of Common Sense Chapter:3 Verse:1 ]
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by Embaggoblackbird: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Haiiii......... grin grin ah swear that man head no good again.........

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by earthsync(f): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
XVIER:

so the only thing your mum had to offer was sex? undecided a lot of dumb people on nairaland

1 Like

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by sirfee(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
XVIER:

The difference is very clear.Sexdoll is artificial,you must be a virgin for posting this...
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by sirfee(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
If that guy starts a brothel with the sex doll he will make a killing, infact he will enter forbes....Nigerian men are the most sexually starved men in Africa.

A smart bank shud partner with him in this runs, the opportunities are endless

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
if u think of the bride price ibo ladies
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by deebrownneymar: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
intercourse with a sex doll is an abomination and will send such evil doer to hell. repent and surrender to Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and owner.
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by XVIER(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirfee:

The difference is very clear.Sexdoll is artificial,you must be a virgin for posting this...
With only one goal which is to satisfy men "pleasually". Do I have to brag about how many ladies I have screwed? undecided
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by fajob: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wetin they no go post for frontpage ooo

www.jolagict.com
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by donqx: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
oh
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by FakoMaybach1: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirfee:

Are you for real?

Yes na, so you dont know? I read a survey on it the other day, and come to think of it which other African country is as religious as Nigeria? our women are the most difficult to bed in Africa, aby u wan compare naija to kenya, south africa?
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by FakoMaybach1: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
earthsync:

so the only thing your mum had to offer was sex? undecided a lot of dumb people on nairaland

You are the dumb one, why bring his mum to this issue, he is having fun and you are taking it personal....na your type sex doll go replace cus you are rash temperamental and violent.

Even if his logic is flawed you feel the best way to correct him is to call out his mum, well you are mirroring how you take your mother if you can quickly insult other peoples mum, how do we know how u treat yours at home?

Well i will leave you, continue being harsh and cruel till Innoson begins to produce sex doll...na then you go know wetin you do yourself

1 Like

Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by tall2ce(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
The FCMB guy is behind both handles or his close pal his behind the other Twitter handle. I know how it works
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by karleone(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Edopesin:
Preparing For The Future Ke? Haha Nawa o So They Can't Even Advice The Idiot

Does it seem to you the "idiot" needs an advice?
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by mozes01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
XVIER:

Ode grin grin you just stated their similarity
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by mozes01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
tall2ce:
The FCMB guy is behind both handles or his close pal his behind the other Twitter handle. I know how it works
Wehdone undecided Sherlock Holmes
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by XVIER(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
mozes01:

Ode grin grin you just stated their similarity
grin use your head, which means no difference. It's a rhetorical question with an only answer which is sex. Hope you understand now? Don't always think one way.
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by Smarkie: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
when the bible said that jesus weep,if it is in this generation i he would have cry a river of blood
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by megama: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
SolexxBarry:
Nigerians like joking with everything sha, na sex doll turn now grin
not joking dear, bad economy make babes of this days too demanding, this January alone 10 of them don't demand going back to campus something to one person alone. It's time I find dolls also grin grin grin
Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by daddysprincess1: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
I pity him.... The statement 'those who go aborrowing go asorrowing' was meant for such situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.