Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Membership And Song Uploads On My Gospel Music World Is Now Free For A Lifetime - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Membership And Song Uploads On My Gospel Music World Is Now Free For A Lifetime (538 Views)

Celeb Comedy And Music World / How to Promote Your Music Promotion Free on My Gospel Music World / Free Adverts On My Gospel Music World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Membership And Song Uploads On My Gospel Music World Is Now Free For A Lifetime by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is to inform you that membership on mygospelmusicworld is now free. With this, you have access to:

1. A dedicated fan page with your full biography and discography(a full list of all songs with lyrics and download options) on our website.

2. Your fans can send concert/ministration invitations to your inbox on your personal page.

3. 10 song uploads and sharing links saved for you for a lifetime. In case you need to upload more songs, you can always holla at us.

4. You can promote your songs directly from your panel.

5. Free Broadcast to all our newsletter subscribers every time you upload a new song.

6. Featured promotions of your uploaded songs at a very cheap price.

7. Your latest hits being played on our 24hour GMH radio and could also be the song of the day.

8. Your social media accounts and website being linked with your fan page.

9. Constant broadcast to over 500,000 users on the major social media platforms with your album art and song link.

10. Easy collaboration with artistes you have always wanted to work with.

11. Discounts on your worship meetings and programmes advertised on our website.

And you get all these for free.

Hurry, click this link to join now:[url] www.mygospelmusicworld.com/membership.php[/url]

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Donnycees - Jegede / DOWNLOAD MP3: AKA – Sweet Fire / Slim Burna - Oh Na Na Na Remix Ft. Edem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.