Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar (1217 Views)

Man Sleeping Inside Gutter In Port Harcourt (Pictured) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Man Sleeping Inside The Boot Of A Moving Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by TourismMan(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
So I was passing this morning to where I was going when I saw this boy lying down and sleeping so comfortably inside gutter along Marian Road, Calabar Municipality. At first, I was shocked thinking perhaps it was a dead being but on a second look, nothing was wrong with the boy except that he was grooving his sleep.

Could it be that because the gutters in Calabar are so maintained to be clean, this is why the boy found it worthy of a place to sleep on? Lol

Jokes aside, Nigerian government has failed us. This little boy no matter his circumstances should be taken care of where a working government is in place. What do you expect from a shithole (permit me to borrow Mr. Trump's language)?

Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by TourismMan(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Another picture

Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by adedayourt(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
He seem comfortable
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by comos: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
wonderful,

look at how clean, gutter looks in calabar.

no wonder the boy slept inside.

Lagos gutter na no go area.
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by albacete(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by deco22(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Homeless people sleep in alleyways and streets in America,why don't you go and ask why their government is so incompetent at stopping such acts.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Imagine what it would be like if it had rained suddenly while the boy was still fast asleep inside the gutter.
This is too bad. This is why Mr Trump throws shades on us everynow and then.
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by jdluv(f): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
this is because heis not y usuf buhari.....
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by TourismMan(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
adedayourt:
He seem comfortable
Obviously
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by adedayourt(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
TourismMan:

Obviously

So no need complaining on his bhalf
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by bidexolumanish(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oga OP ,na which side for Marian .
God ekpo abasi,palm street and see real gutter .
Re: Picture Of A Boy Sleeping Inside Gutter In Calabar by bidexolumanish(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oga OP ,na which side for Marian .
Go ekpo abasi,palm street,Asim ita,Marian market and see real gutter .
As for the boy ,God will change his story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Oregun, Opebi Link Bridge Under Road Rehabilitation / If Award Dey For Worst Lyricist For Naija.. Who You Go Nominate??? / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing 250k From Lagos Boutique (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.