Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 (557 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please follow this link: http://openheavenstoday.com/thursday-18-January-2018/

The link would be active before tomorrow morning and prayers on the open heavens would be posted tomorrow.

God bless you!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 by dallyemmy: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 18th, 2018) - WITHOUT NATURAL AFFECTION

1.I worship you, Father, because, you are the unchanging God; you are the same yesterday, today, and forever.

2.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the revelation of your truth in my life.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, destroy any unnatural instincts in me and silence every satanic voice in my mind in Jesus' Name.

5.Father, please, let me never hold your truth in unrighteousness, so that, I may not incur your wrath, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, shed more of your light abroad my heart, and let every vain thought and imagination, be scotched, at conception, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me be well rooted and grounded in your word, that, I may not be swept away by false doctrines and lies of the devil, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the power and the courage to resist evil till the end; let me never be defiled or partake in the evils of these perilous times, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every high thing and vain imagination, that exalt themselves against your knowledge be brought into captivity, to the obedience of Christ, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, destroy every faulty standard in your church, and let your own standards prevail, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all the good works of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in your vineyard, endure forever, and be rewarded, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/18 by dallyemmy: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please follow this link: http://openheavenstoday.com/friday-19-January-2018/

The link would be active before tomorrow morning and prayers on the open heavens would be posted tomorrow.

God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Jesus Christ? / Open Heaven 8 March 2018 Thursday – FAVOURED BY MERCY / 10 Things You Must Do To Keep The Devil Under Your Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.