Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look (1132 Views)

Bobrisky Blast Haters Show Them Different Holes On Her Body That His Bae Enters / You Are A Snake - Nollywood Actress Sonia And Angela Okorie Blast Mercy Johnson / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look by TunezMedia: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Social media is now full of peeps who can't seem to mind their business and tend to believe that their opinion can change people. The comments have been hateful and bashful and Popular actress, Angela Okorie has had enough. She called out her haters on her gram, challenging them to go bald if they believe they can kill the look just like her. See her rant below...

I don't know how to judge people cos am not perfect.
Why so much Hate.
Why feeling so inferior of your self
Cos it's only people that feel less of them selves that goes about trying to bring any1 down.
By Now y'all haters and confused admirers should know your opinion doesn't count.
I choose to do what suits me
Your opinion is void
If you think I don't look good on bald hair, I challenge u to go on bald hair and see what you will look like.
Wether u like the look or not your opinion is useless to me, learn on how to mind ur business or better still engage your self with something that will benefit you.
I repeat go on bald hair!!!!!!!!!! Thank you #ispreadpositivevibesonly#

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/angela-okorie-blast-haters-of-her-new.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Errr...She truly doesn't look good. I want to see her without all the makeup and witchy eyelash first. undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look by ayourbamie: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
She's so endowed
Re: Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look by PenisCaP: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Errr...She truly doesn't look good. I want to see her without all the makeup and witchy eyelash first. undecided

Says who.. Angela is bae anytime anyday.
Anything fits her..
The type i can bleep for hrs without my hero falling.
Re: Angela Okorie Blast Haters Of Her New Bald Look by nuelzy: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
The same way we care less of ur own opinion too...

Wetin we knw be say

Aunty u worwor for the bald hair!!! gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Seyi Shay Goes Completely Topless In Recent Photos Leaked On Social Media / Thriller: "200 Million" Nollywood Comedy Movie By Owen Gee Starring Mercy Aigbe / Collins’ Bestfriend Writes Nina An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.