Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) (20843 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) by urbighead: 5:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Solorrman:
do u think we dnt know how u guyz use to burry ur dogs ? u use coffin but there use to be no money so many time untill the corpse is kept at motuary because u must seek for burial money even if u will steal or the corpse be smelling if rotten,the simple method of burrial is good if they consider their relatives as dogs they wouldnt take them there while in ur place there are many rutualist that even if the coffin is made of iron they use to open and cut the head then who is the dog here? whats the use of coffin in heaven ? if u reply me i never read replies in nairaland since from the begining but i compel u to do even if u dnt want to

Can't comprehend.
Re: 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) by Bolsnow(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2018
My friend missed the first two buses... A final year student... I thank God for his life.... Rip to the souls lost I pray their families find comfort...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$30,000 Catacombo Coffin With Sound System & A Spotify Streaming Account / My Experience With Risk Takers / 20 Ways To Show Courtesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.