Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement (22906 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by slysteel: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
iamJ:
old cargo seeking attention

abeg shift
small pikin,you need to grow some brains first,maybe some day an agent will sell your father's house without permission and let's see what you will say then,I for say your own house buts its obvious you are still being fed...

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by miketayo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tbeiz:

What is wrong with you?
Do you know who Onyenka Onwenu is?
I don't even think you have half the success she has.

U have no idea how corrupt this woman is.. she sold her integrity to politicians
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by udemzyudex(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
iamJ:
abeg shift
You're part of the problem, stop thinking this way.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Depathologist:
Will you make same comment if she was your relation or mother?
his mother or relation is not a money grubbing hoe
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by naturefellow(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:

dafuck is onyeka?
google.com no open for your browser? Numskull!

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by deb(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
iamJ:

abeg shift

When you spend time sweating it out to make a product and somebody else seats somewhere idle collecting all the profit, I will see how happy you will be to be called "young cargo" Arindin eda thinki ng through the anus

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by laudate: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
his mother or relation is not a money grubbing hoe
No, they are worse....
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
laudate:

No, they are worse....
I don't hear his mom name singing for abacha or PDP
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by laudate: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I don't hear his mom name singing for abacha or PDP
Are you sure? Or are you just covering up for him?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
laudate:

Are you sure? Or are you just covering up for him?
if we had you'd know. Oya what's his mom name.Owenu we know to be unscrupulous
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by laudate: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if we had you'd know. Oya what's his mom name.Owenu we know to be unscrupulous
Onwenu made choices that had nothing to do with you. She is a full-fledged adult with freedom of choice. If you don't agree with the choices she made... too bad. You are free to make your own choices too, for whomever you prefer, just like she did. No need to hate... undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:07am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Onwenu made choices that had nothing to do with you. She is a full-fledged adult with freedom of choice. If you don't agree with the choices she made... too bad. You are free to make your own choices too, for whomever you prefer, just like she did. No need to hate... undecided
you're right. Same way I have the choice to hate her
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by madjune(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Make she no even start.

If the youth of this nation know their rights, they can even sue Onyeka for her role during Abacha and Jonathan campaigns.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by laudate: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
you're right. Same way I have the choice to hate her
Hate kills....try not to die from the hate that fills your soul.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

Hate kills....try not to die from the hate that fills your soul.
will you live forever?hate drives, it motivates, it incentivizes it provides fuel for action
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by laudate: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
will you live forever?hate drives, it motivates, it incentivizes it provides fuel for action
OK...kill yahself!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2018
laudate:

OK...kill yahself!
no need twill happen whether you like it or not
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by hollowpot15684(m): 1:20am On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:

abeg shift
Aboki.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by seguno2: 2:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Is that why she was kneeling down for Buhari in order to steal money without prosecution abi na persecution sef.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Jan 18, 2018
In 9ja anything goes.

Lots of people know nothing about copyright laws.

In developed countries, there is even a limit to the number pages you can photocopy from a textbook. Beyond that you have broken the law.

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by austinegreat: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601. We always put smile on people's faces. By God's grace we have never failed
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:

abeg shift

What have you achieved in your life?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:

abeg shift
No be your fault, you don't have work good enough for others to pirate
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Mynky: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Depathologist:
Will you make same comment if she was your relation or mother?
I don't think they would make such comments,may be old age is a sin,and may they never commit such sin

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Ahmeduana(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2018
iamJ:
abeg shift
just listen to yourself!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
onajo2000:

i don't think when she sang the song NIGERIA GO SURVIVE in the 80s you where born.......children of nowadays

She didn't sing "Nigeria go Survive".Vino Marioghae did.

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2018
madam fight for your property, musicians of today only know how to remix peoples works.

yesterdays musicians were better.

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by omoiyalayi(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Abeg how much is irokin worth
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Bossontop:
Dis one wey everybody jus dey sue sue upandan....me i go jus sue Nigeria sef for making my lyf uncomfortable in all aspect lyk water light security etc

How much?

Let's hear it so that we can multiply it with at least 180 million people grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by ArodeTsolaye: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2018
I think they should both settle out of court. Iroking no fit pay that money, they'll go bankrupt and liquidate.

Some people sleep in studios and spend millions to make good music only for pirates and other to simply wait and pounce on their intellectual properties when 'food don done' like hyenas and vultures. It's wicked!

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
she can't stop copyright suits, about 8years ago she also had a legal battle with NTA (Am Express) for copyright issues!
#HustlersGame

Davido Jets Out To Ghana In Style / Floyd Mayweather Holds Premium Lunch With Ceos In Sandralia Hotel / Busola Dakolo Demands N10 Million & An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo