Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

League ✅✅✅ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / League ✅✅✅ (2558 Views)

Bet9ja Turbo League Betting Sure Win / Thread For Those Interested In Bet9ja League Classic And Turbo League / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ok
Re: League ✅✅✅ by kingizrel(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hope it isn't a scam??
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: League ✅✅✅ by ipobarecriminals: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
sad Thief
Re: League ✅✅✅ by milliman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
taah I watch the video I still no go believe... Well I dont give a Bleep... If nah true I employ u with the task of ruining bet9ja all on your own no come here they lie give people... Make urself rich by following ur tricks and use the money to buy Gucci like hushpuppi

3 Likes

Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
I’m already rich sir .. just trying to help people who are interested
Re: League ✅✅✅ by georgeslim(m): 3:56am On Jan 18, 2018
how real is this stuf
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2018
100% real
Re: League ✅✅✅ by milliman(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Uchenna4322:

Dont just be rich.. render bet9ja poor I dey beg you ni ooo

3 Likes

Re: League ✅✅✅ by snowlordng(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
pls bro reply my message on whatsap
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
snowlordng:
pls bro reply my message on whatsap

I will I’m currently busy with other people ok!!
Re: League ✅✅✅ by ponti93(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Uchenna4322:
you are rich indeed

Re: League ✅✅✅ by veekthoor(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am tired of virtual soccer...it can easily send u to the villa in seconds
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
veekthoor:
I am tired of virtual soccer...it can easily send u to the villa in seconds

����.. it can send me to Dubai
Re: League ✅✅✅ by ozeddybaba: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
hello bro,tanks for the info. have tried opening the video link but it's not showing
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Mightyjoe88(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Thunder fire you and your family for abusing me on WhatsApp and block me because I'm not a fool to pay you money for scamming people on here! You said you are rich and you are begging me pay you for your useless trick that you don't help your family with and your grt gran! If you not stop scamming people online here God go punish you and you will never see joy for the rest of your life! Ole ole very lazy thing!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: League ✅✅✅ by veekthoor(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Mightyjoe88:
Thunder fire you and your family for abusing me on WhatsApp and block me because I'm not a fool to pay you money for scamming people on here! You said you are rich and you are begging me pay you for your useless trick that you don't help your family with and your grt gran! If you not stop scamming people online here God go punish you and you will never see joy for the rest of your life! Ole ole very lazy thing!!!!!
he scammed u? See me thinking about trying it out

2 Likes

Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
veekthoor:
he scammed u? See me thinking about trying it out

I haven’t scammed anyone..this guy is too greedy to pay for the tricks why will tell you the tricks for free..it took me a month to learn it..if you’re not going to pay for the trick then don’t Message me on whatsapp cause I will block you
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mightyjoe88:

You’re a begger that is why I blocked you..go and help your poor family..poor begger
Re: League ✅✅✅ by kenturkish(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mod do your job and block this two bit fraudster that is rich
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Uchenna4322(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
kenturkish:
Mod do your job and block this two bit fraudster that is rich

I’m not a fraud star cause I haven’t scammed you
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Kardinal001(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Guy you just dey make ppl waste their data open silly video. Why didn't u tell us is not free? Abeg na liar you be.... If one gets the trick u will be appreciated after win
Re: League ✅✅✅ by Geege4lyfe: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Uchenna4322:

I haven’t scammed anyone..this guy is too greedy to pay for the tricks why will tell you the tricks for free..it took me a month to learn it..if you’re not going to pay for the trick then don’t Message me on whatsapp cause I will block you

My good people of Nairaland, permit me to say some things about this guy posting bet9ja turbo tricks. This guy is not a scam at all. No, no, he's the chief of scam! Last week Friday the 9th of February, 2018, I decided to try him out. I had no cash on me but I looked for cash and made negotiation with him for account management. Instead of 7k, he agreed to take part payment for which he would get the balance when he's started managing the account. So, I paid him 4k on Friday night and his message to me on whatsapp was check your account tomorrow morning. Happily, I went to sleep. My people, till now, this guy's number has been switched off. He blocked me on whatsapp also. Yesterday, I called him and after he busied my call, he switched off his phone.

My people, I'm not just blabbing or talking without proofs.

Mind you, his pseudo name is betanonymous (on YouTube and twitter) but his real name is [/b]IKEBUDE JOSEPH JOSEPH.[b] I got it when about transferring the money into his account.
He is a liar and a cheat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#porger: See What Ronaldo Did To Rudiger / Asisat Oshoala Dedicates National Award To Parents, Mates (pictures) / Ryan Giggs Pleads With His Younger Brother For Sexing With His Wife For 8-years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.