Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

On The Proposed Cattle Colonies By The Federal Government - Matters Arising! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On The Proposed Cattle Colonies By The Federal Government - Matters Arising! (402 Views)

Aca, Nya Etok: Matters Arising / Yummiest Pie Packaging; Hunger Arising / Matters Arising: Poly Ibadan Muslim Student Society Of Nigeria Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Proposed Cattle Colonies By The Federal Government - Matters Arising! by scriptaz18(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
The FG claimed that its planned establishment of cattle colonies will be done in partnership with State Governments that will like to volunteer land for it - the FG said it will fund the project!

Fund or not, let them graze in their lands!

There is no space for polemics and ethnocentrism in my dictionary - see, Borno State (57,799 km²) alone is almost twice the size of the South-Eastern States combined (29, 385km²).

Why can't the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders and their foot soldiers (Fulani Herdsmen) just stay on their lands, make their ranches and raise their 'whatever' therein?

These guys are just looking for trouble and want to show other parts of Nigeria who own the country. Of course, they are the ones naa. Talk about oil blocs - they (Hausa-Fulani) own/control over 70% of that. It's lamentable that even the Former President Goodluck Jonathan has no oil bloc (in his own father's land o).

I commend my State Governor for first speaking out to the Federal Government that Abia State has no land for their so-called 'cattle colonies' .

I expect other States Governors in the South to follow suit, because the North has much more grazeable landmass than the South -remember Sambisa Forest (sic).

Why can't they just be content with what they have and stop encroaching on other people's lands while destroying their farmlands and even slaughtering them like animals?

Thank you.

Re: On The Proposed Cattle Colonies By The Federal Government - Matters Arising! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
better to have bee colony on our heads than a colony of babarians next to humans

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Chidinma – Love Me || Deckmob.com / Adekunle Gold Dedicates New Music Video To His Late Younger Sister / Re: Ladi Adebutu’s Unguarded Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.