Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. (586 Views)

With The Stories You Have Heard, Do You Believe Reincarnation Is Real? / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by TheNobleProphet: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Reincarnation, like many know, is a special grace given to every human being by GOD ALMIGHTY! It is granted by The OWNER OF LIFE to we human beings so that we can further "develop spiritually" as well as "free" ourselves from past errors; which is the main essence of the existence of every man and woman because most importantly, we were all created to serve and worship GOD in Truth!

So many people, in fact vast majority of mankind still have a very negative misconception of this very Natural happening and benevolent grace granted to us by GOD in order for us human beings who still need to come back and mature spiritually here on Earth!

Do you believe in reincarnation? Please kindly share your views and experience if any!

Mature contributions only! No insults! Thank you!
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
What I know is that only Hindu's and maybe Buddhist and sikhs believe in Reincarnation and not any of the Abrahamic religions.
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by TheNobleProphet: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What I know is that only Hindu's and maybe Buddhist and sikhs believe in Reincarnation and not any of the Abrahamic religions.
The Abrahamic religion do not believe and teach this very important topic because of so many distortions in the doctrines they hold! The leaders of these religion do not have anything to offer to their teeming followers!

Spiritual indolence is man's greatest enemy and these religion most times do not preach those important things that can make the spirit vibrant and stand firm in the world we live in presently!
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by medexico(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
There is nothing like reincarnation, once you died, that's the end
looking like your great grand father doesn't mean you were reincarnated.
It simply means you took many of his genes.
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheNobleProphet:
The Abrahamic religion do not believe and teach this very important topic because of so many distortions in the doctrines they hold! The leaders of these religion do not have anything to offer to their teeming followers!

Spiritual indolence is man's greatest enemy and these religion most times do not preach those important things that can make the spirit vibrant and stand firm in the world we live in presently!
Okay.
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by Ever8054: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
we are on sex doll matter this one is here talking about reincarnation... who reincarnation help....?....reincarnation dey exist na him archaeologist still dey dig ground ap an dan to find evidence of past events?... why them never come out to tell us about things during there first life?... nonsense
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by TheNobleProphet: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2018
medexico:
There is nothing like reincarnation, once you died, that's the end
looking like your great grand father doesn't mean you were reincarnated.
It simply means you took many of his genes.
If that is your belief, I wish you good luck! Shalom!
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by AnodaIT(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
John 9:1-3

How would a man sin except he was already born or sins from his previous life

I believe in Reincarnation but that doesn't mean eternal cycle of coming back rather it is grace extended to immature souls to have another chance to mature.

The increase in knowledge today is because nearly matured souls are being born and the end is almost at hand. It is a rush cos in the spirit realm some already know that this might be the last chance
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2018
I'm open minded to many things and reincarnation is on the list. I really want to reincarnate in to the past. Is it possible?
Re: Reincarnation Is A Natural Phenomenon. by TheNobleProphet: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Hati13:
I'm open minded to many things and reincarnation is on the list. I really want to reincarnate in to the past. Is it possible?
In accordance with The JUSTICE and LOVE of THE ALMIGHTY, the grace of reincarnating Is granted to those human beings who deserve to come back to this world in order to experience life here on Earth again so that they can become "spiritually mature"!

It is our individual handiwork and how well we have lived our lives here individually that necessitates our being permitted to come back, either good or bad; noble or ignoble; because it is how well we have lived here that would determine if we would come back or not! "How well you have lived" is strictly determined by your "spiritual maturity" and "genuine experiencing/activities" while being permitted to live here on Earth! It has "nothing" to do with "material success"; because "material success/earthly achievements" is a very "tiny" aspect and therefore play "very little/minor role" in the overall true spiritual development of each human being! Reincarnation is NOT in the past; it is what you do with your life individually today/presently while on Earth; either good or bad(evil); noble or ignoble; that would determine if you would be permitted to reincarnate here again in future; strictly in accordance with The Will of GOD because "whatsoever a man/woman sow that shall he/she reap"!

(1) (Reply)

Saviour Name Was Never Jesus And Can't Be Called Jesus / If Life Came By Chance ( The Big Bang) / Dino Kneeling To Converse With Pst Oyedepo And Other Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.