Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Where Is Nelson Brown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Nelson Brown (3136 Views)

New Music: Download Duncan Mighty - Madiba [tribute To Nelson Mandela] / Where Is Nelson Brown?? / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nelson Brown by pheesayor(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2010
He brought out peeps like the Tuface, Sound Sultan, Faze, Blackface, Azadus and a host of other upcoming musicians back then(especially in festac). He was the best producer in his time. But for him Kennis music wont have noticed Tuface and signed him.

He signed the Plantashun Boiz and produced all of their songs (first two albums).

Tuface , Balckface and Faze went solo and they forgot Nelson Brown who had their back.

Only God knows where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by Basics007: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
I've been pondering over this for a long time too. Only God knows wetin d guy dey chop now
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by eleshin(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
Basics007:

I've been pondering over this for a long time too. Only God knows wetin d guy dey chop now
lol,he started dove record cos of d p-boiz,obviously he was doing some business b4 den.
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by tundewoods(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
Yep, been wondering myself ? The guy made so much sense during his time in the late 90's cool
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by dominique(f): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
got to a stage his artists complained about his management skills. black face was the first to voice out. says he was ripping them off (which manager doesn't sef?). it don tey since i heard anything from him sha. i don't think he's still in the musicn biz.
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by pheesayor(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
Anyway I was just wondering cos he brought the best out in the pboiz and also gave sound sultan a platform to start his musical career
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by unix4real1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Nelson Brown is still very much in the game but not popular as he used to be. He produced Shayo by Bigiano both original version and the remix and also produce lots of up coming artistes.
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by pheesayor(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2010
he produced shayo? shocked

It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by unix4real1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
Yes he did.
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by dawhizkid1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
unix4real1:

Nelson Brown is still very much in the game but not popular as he used to be. He produced Shayo by Bigiano both original version and the remix and also produce lots of up coming artistes.
Sheyman Produced Shayo, boi!
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by pheesayor(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
da-whizkid:

Sheyman Produced Shayo, boi!
was about saying that, what a misinformation.  grin
anyway, someone just told me he was the one that produced flekta man (for those that remember him)  grin

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by Revolva(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2013
watchout on my Blog for an upcoming show for producer Nelson Brown 25th annivessary celebration in the Nigeian music industry...soon..
Re: Where Is Nelson Brown by madjune(m): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Last i knew or heard of him was in 2003.

He had a studio off Allen Avenue, a turn in right before Oshopey plaza.
We got close awhile before i quit my journalism job next to his studio.
Struggling to remember the street's name now. Chai.

(1) (Reply)

M.i,2face And Sultan Human Being Lyrics. Correct If Any Error / M.i Recovers From Betrayal And Responds To Kelly Hansome Diss / Brandnew Song "keresimesi (show Love) From Olusesi (lyrics Inside!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.