Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Aspirants Accuses FUOYE Of Admission Favoritism, Sends Letter To The Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aspirants Accuses FUOYE Of Admission Favoritism, Sends Letter To The Management (446 Views)

Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy. / I Don't Understand This Kind Of Admission (pic) / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspirants Accuses FUOYE Of Admission Favoritism, Sends Letter To The Management by Latestinfo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2018

Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management.

A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti, FUOYE has depicted his astuteness and intellectual capacity by confronting the management of the School over glaring Admission Malpractice & Favoritism for admission into the year 2017/2018 Session.

Speaking on behalf of all other affected aspirants like him, he pointed out that admission into the reputed Federal University was shockingly based on favoritism and not on the status quo of merit.

He noted that the list was originally released on a Sunday and afterwards was reversed with a formulated excuse given.

“On the 25th November year 2017, there was a latest update on the portal I.e admissions list. I was quite bewailed about it because its on Sunday.however, my name was there and that left me unperturbed but later in the day, the list was reversed and the said reason was that the school is testing their admission processing portal. “

In the letter directed to the management which he included with evidences of scores and statistics, he said

“I was baffled when I saw people with 51%,52%,even 41% gaining admission ahead of aspirants with 54,55,56—60%, the question is HOW-COME? Now the students were admitted because they know a lecturer, Kings, Queen, and BIG MEN AND POLITICIAN that can control the admission officers in a twinkling of an eye.

At first we thought it was our subject combination that disqualified us but, we with our investigation and we cross checked the subject combination of ours and those admitted despite their low score it is the same as ours, “that is” we met the requirements. ” said reason was that the school is testing their admission processing portal. “

The written letter is also provided in a PDF document and attached to this post and can be downloaded.

Let us stand up for the poor aspirants; and for posterity sake, make sure you send this link to all whatsapp groups and facebook forums you know till it reaches the desk of the management of the University.

https://irockng.com.ng/gist/aspirants-accuse-fuoye-admission-malpractice-favoritism-sends-letter-management/

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Orders All Universities To Do This / Top 5 Universities To Study Computer Science In Nigeria / Non Academic Staff Of Universities To Continue Strike Over N66bn Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.