Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE (608 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by alan056: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
What I'm the world is wrong with NTA? Watching the 9 o' clock and this is what I see....

Her dress is rubbish, she ain't even showing her hands to show engagement with the audience

The person who passed this woman to read the news needs to be sacked!!

Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by Kenzico(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
undecided

She must've been from Buharia Clan
Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by bloodmoneyspita: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
even aljazeera no dey do like this sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by yarimo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
OP is another YABA LEFT hospital patient. Nonsense !! Infact what do you want to do with her hands ? Abi you one do rituals ?
Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by Sunnymatey(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Welcom to the lslamic republic of Nigeria
Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by ipobarecriminals: 1:18am On Jan 18, 2018
NTA ? Can't remember the last time i watch dat Tv station.But free her as long as she do her job
Re: What I Saw On NTA Network News!!....must SEE by brightahia(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2018
last time I watched NTA was in the early 2000, no offence though buh that broadcasting station is DeadAndGone

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Ilegal Activity In My Area / Need To Undergo Roustabout Training / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.