Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him (44166 Views)

Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Tinubu Freed, Orubebe Convicted — CCT Cases Of Five Prominent Nigerians / APC Should Be Careful Of Atiku’s Supporters Who Didn’t Defect – Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
What of bola tinubu?
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by hushpapi(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Whoever you like you vote for, but I’m telling you what has been destroyed for years can’t not be rebuild under 4yrs which kind magic be that nah. Some say Atiku, some say duke but let give honor to who deserve it. They all don’t have to support Buhari cause lot of them are dirty. Duke oooo, Atiku oooo if they are not ready to call a thief a thief then we are going no where in this country. Mohammadu Buhari still remains the only Nigeria president that wage war against looters. If you think fighting corruption is not the first thing to do then mention any country you know in the world that is okay today and didn’t eradicate corruption as number one priority. Put Atiku we all end up as thieves
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Ahasco(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Is good for him
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by VERDA: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
buchilino:
B4 D END OF THE YEAR, WE WILL NO IF NIGERIA WILL STILL EXIST OR NOT.

If the country still existed when it was pmb and gej,with all the war songs and heavy devide on the basis of religion and ethnicity,it will still exist now that parties will most likely be fielding core muslim northerners.....na dem dem,dem go arrange theirselves,the greatest threat at the moment is this clash between Fulani herdsmen and natives.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Mysselff2: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Haganah:
The hungry ones on Nairaland have no choice but to support him!

Yusuf chills in Germany while they just got their December salary on monday morning.

32,400 per head.

Tragic shame
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by cbrass(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
Tinubu with his okpolo eyes has not still seen the light because of his selfish ambitions. He will definitely be stunned when the time comes.

lol, you dont know who Tinubu is..what ever he will do is going to be coded-just like the way yorubas do things codedly. am hearing from an insider in APC that they don't want buhari back again..Yorubas are always quiet when they want to strike.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Haganah:
The hungry ones on Nairaland have no choice but to support him!

Yusuf chills in Germany while they just got their December salary on monday morning.

32,400 per head.

Yusuf is where? This shows how in informed and dumb you are .
I don't want Buhari to win but doesn't mean iamblund to facts .Yusuf is in Nigeria
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by buchilino(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
VERDA:

If the country still existed when it was pmb and gej,with all the war songs and heavy devide on the basis of religion and ethnicity,it will still exist now that parties will most likely be fielding core muslim northerners.....na dem dem,dem go arrange theirselves,the greatest threat at the moment is this clash between Fulani herdsmen and natives.

LIKE U SAID, THE CLASH BW HERDSMEN N NATIVES. REMEMBER DATS HOW D SUDAN WAR STARTED.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by noruwasman(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
Tinubu with his okpolo eyes has not still seen the light because of his selfish ambitions. He will definitely be stunned when the time comes.

Tinubu has long before now detest his support for this blood sucking jihadist after they betrayed him. He might be acting in a cunning way caus it take a thief to catch a thief.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by VERDA: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2018
buchilino:

LIKE U SAID, THE CLASH BW HERDSMEN N NATIVES. REMEMBER DATS HOW D SUDAN WAR STARTED.

Going by your assesment,Nigeria would have fallen a long time ago....if the government is stupid enough to let this crisis linger,then they are....
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2018
God have also left him....Buhari is a gunner
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by robotix: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
ayokellany:

You want Tinubu to back out of the union so that some Igbo lunatic of PDP n Ipob extraction can label him traitor n have something senseless to abuse the Yorubas with for the next century right ? I wonder what most of you Igbos do with your medulla. I just wonder.

MUMU... HERE IS A YORUBA MAN'S INTERVIEW... HE spoke the truth and even mentioned that TINUBU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qui5F2zu7c8
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Awoleesu(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by auwalyau: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2018
yarimo:
The five people op listed has no political value.
1 ) DELE MOMODO -- no political value right from his ward

2) TUNDE BAKARE -- no political value right from his church

3 ) WOLE SOYINKA -- no political value right from his state ogun

4 ) ATIKU ABUBAKAR -- has money but no political value

5) fr. FRANK MBAKA -- IPOBIANS being lying with his name since 29.may 2015

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Spot on!
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by 7lives: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Abogwara:
That of Mbaka isn't true just like Soyinka. Having differences in opinion doesn't mean abandonment. The only person I agree has left the ship is Atiku and he did so for selfish reasons.

Don't spoil the thread na.
So you don't know that these MOURNERS are the worst hit by this government?.
I can't remember benefitting any thing from the previous government except FEW like a friend who almost lost a limb to the immigration recruitment scam and we actually had to contribute money for his treatment.
Another one also got scammed by special government task force, infact the guy was made to pay for his uniform, boots and all.
He was also made to pay bribe of 100k and he said some people even played more, he recently gave the uniform to a beggar.
My brother who had to abandon his high paying job in Abuja having escaped those bombing twice.
And loads of petrol and maintenance costs of my 3 power generators.
People making NOISE up and down to bring PDP back are their former beneficiaries, tribalist who found themselves out of the corridors of power.
The other groups are those with short memories , those who have already mismanaged their lives, ordinary citizens who have high hopes of the government but just don't understand how things work, this are the people I sympathise with.
Religious bigots who had been brain washed TO BELIEVE that only a member of their faith MUST LEAD.
I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH ANY OF THESE GROUPS OF PEOPLE, as long as they won't be at the polling booth to stop me from voting FOR WHAT I BELIEVED IS BENEFICIAL TO ME.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by vertueptime: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Buhari has never disappointed me.I knew it is going to be like this even before I voted him. I knew where we were coming from.Buhari is not a magician.Most of us r talking like Nigeria's problem started with Buhari.
PDP ruled for 16 years to put us in this mess,so I will evaluate Buhari after 5 years.

Is the case of the grass cutter also a pdp problem? He should take his own blame too
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2018
mysteriousman:
Its a pity that we still depend on people to tell us who to vote for in this part of the world. You get regarded when you have a pool of supporters that you can command to vote for a candidate of your choice and they will be dumb enough to do as you say

That's one of the reasons why we are regarded as a sh1thole country undecided
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by loomer: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2018
5 prominent idiots
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by 7lives: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Buhari has never disappointed me.I knew it is going to be like this even before I voted him. I knew where we were coming from.Buhari is not a magician.Most of us r talking like Nigeria's problem started with Buhari.
PDP ruled for 16 years to put us in this mess,so I will evaluate Buhari after 5 years.

If you know how e dey pain me say the Baba came TOO EARLY.
Nigerians are way too LACKING in FORESIGHT. They NEEDED to be PUNISHED for THEIR COMPLACENCY.
Nigerians should have been made to experience what happened to America in 1929.
So that they will NEVER EVER MADE THE MISTAKE THEY MADE IN 1999.
I have NEVER cast a single vote for PDP, because all I see is a STRONG HOLD.
How can I stand in the sun to protest and suffer all kinds of humiliations in the hands of military government, only for me to end up voting for the same people by proxy?.
Those former military men are my issues with PDP, they are still there, manipulating and playing everyone like a yo-yo.
How many military men are in APC.
Let's have the list compare to PDP.
If APC had NOT PRESENT A Buhari, will they have won?, this is the corner in which Nigerians have boxed themselves.
So we are only voting for the lesser evil until a better alternative present itself.
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Haganah: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
See one of them.

Your 32,400 covers defending Yusuf? Lols. Almajiri.

Let Yusuf speak for himself.

nurshah:

Yusuf is where? This shows how in informed and dumb you are .
I don't want Buhari to win but doesn't mean iamblund to facts .Yusuf is in Nigeria
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by lagdmark(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2018
OKDnigeria:
Nobody wants to identify with a failure. Before 2019 elections, more will will turn against him. Only sycophants will remain.
Tinubu
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Angelawhite(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2018
ayokellany:

You want Tinubu to back out of the union so that some Igbo lunatic of PDP n Ipob extraction can label him traitor n have something senseless to abuse the Yorubas with for the next century right ? I wonder what most of you Igbos do with your medulla. I just wonder.

Making money and keeping away from crime unlike afonja ritualists
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by ade101(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
livebynite:

5 likes alone? That says it all

Now 62 and still counting
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Opoki(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't understand why I'm not on this list?
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by livebynite: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
ade101:

hahahahhaha

liar grin grin

you have been opening dummy accounts to like your post by yourself

hahahhahaha

get a job m8
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by livebynite: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
ade101:

hahahahhaha

liar grin grin

you have been opening dummy accounts to like your post by yourself

hahahhahaha

get a job m8
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by Bobola07(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
TheHistorian:
#GodBlessPMB.

are you for real?
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by bendike: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
ayokellany:

Must every issue boil down to tribe? What has the lady said that has to do with ibo? I even guess you assume anybody that is not yoruba or hausa must be ibo right?
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by yahmohy27: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
yarimo:

Cool
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by kernel505: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
yarimo:

Your fther must be a fuul, why did Buhari have them around him at that point?
Re: Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him by tytunji29(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
ashjay001:

For a supposed party on d decline, u wonder why a PDP senator was trying to decamp
what rubbish re u saying he many ministers senators as dcamp to pdp so one mumu wo is seeking for attention wo decide to decamp to APC as made u bleaf APC is still alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.