Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

May God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God. (197 Views)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Good Morning And May God Bless You Today. / May God Turn Every Secret Tears To Public Testimony For You In Jesus Name, Amen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May God. by bummyla(m): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Look down from heaven, your holy dwelling place, and bless your people Israel and the land you have given us as you promised on oath to our ancestors, a land flowing with milk and honey."
Deuteronomy 26:15

May God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples.
Genesis 28:3

May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised!
Deuteronomy 1:11

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
Numbers 6:24

"Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David!" "Hosanna in the highest heaven!"
Mark 11:10

"But thank be to God, which giveth us the victory through Our LORD Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57

Dear Heavenly Father, today, I thank You for all the prayers I have prayed in the past. Let my favour outweighs my enemies; let my enemies make mistakes that will lead to their down fall. Let my destiny be set aglow from today and may I continue to shine. May all the enemies of my soul start their days in confusion and end them in destruction. Let the fire of God destroy every satanic monitoring device against me. May the power of God incubate my life and let my tongue possess fire. May God cover me with His umbrella of protection and goodness. May God double my testimony and blessings this season. May God give me that miracle and breakthrough that I have been praying for in the name of Jesus.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/18/may-god-2/

(1) (Reply)

Critical Factors To Link Up With The Divine (2) [revelations 6:6, 2 Kings 4:8-10 / . / Not Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.