Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Unprofitable Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unprofitable Dreams. (276 Views)

Unprofitable Jesus / The Unprofitable Servant / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 25/08/2017) The Unprofitable Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unprofitable Dreams. by Revadebola: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
UNPROFITABLE DREAMS.
Ecclesiastes 5:3 "For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words".

Not all dreams are from God neither are they all from the devil.
There are dreams that come as a result of the day's activities you were engaged in. Some dreams are caused by anxieties, fears and worries you entertained in your mind.
All such dreams are not profitable, they don't have any divine messages neither are they meaningful.
The above scripture says, some dreams come as a result of the business of the day. Such dreams should not bother you, they don't have any positive impact on your life.
You should only seek the interpretations of the dreams that come from God and you should seek deliverance from dreams that are caused by the devil and evil spirits.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord give me discernment about my dreams.
2. Father deliver me from all evil dreams.
3. Holy Spirit speak clearer to me via my dreams.
4. In Jesus Name, I rebuke devilish interference in dreams.
To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Calling Of Church Membership [psalms 68:6, 1 Corinthians 12:27-28] / Is Eternal Security A 'license' To Sin? / Are Christians Under The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.