Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) (29241 Views)

Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / 7 Elderly Men Gang-Rape 12-Year-Old Mentally Disabled Girl In Sokoto / Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by zoba88: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
This man by name Tajudeen Akintoye, raped a minor and disabled girl in ogun,  on monday.The Police - Itele police station refused to arrest him because it is believed that he has a spiritual power. He wAs arrested by the VSO, a security outfit in the area and handed over to the police.
Yesterday the Itele police station are demanding excessive cash to handle the case and threatened the parents of the disable girl.
The police plan is to secretly release him today.
Help spread this news
Stop Itele police station from releasing a rapist.
Help the minor and disable girl to have justice.
The IPO handling the  case wrongly is IPO Bola and her  no is 08035735318

Daniel Onuzulike
18/1/18

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/man-rapes-minor-and-disabled-girl-in.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is mad

Buhari is a fool

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by free2ryhme: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2018
They shld have done the needful

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Spiritualist?
e no spiritual reach prick?

7 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Ewedu is lyk igbo.
E dey scatter persin brain.

Too much ewedu soup don scata d man brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by daewoorazer(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2018

The black man mentality is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by funlord(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is mad

Buhari is a fool

What has buhari got to do with this afonjiggedys crime nwoke? Anyway come let me check that your skull because from the shape of it in addition to the sort of pain you are exhibiting via your post I can tell you are one of those jews in absentia... grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
just this morning, I travelled to ti-NCAN in Lagos, to see my aunt and she narrated the whole story to me. So appalling cry

3 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
He is a retarded and mentally ill man.

What makes him a spiritualist?
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Newpride(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Awwwww, every day with one bad news, I won't be a victim of bad news, I refuse....

3 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by YINKS89(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
I actually dnt knw hw.dey enjoy dis finz.

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
With 500h olosho go fvck u well. Why the rape?

With 60naira premier soap u don jerk off with ease, why the rape?

4 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
cool
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by adioolayi(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Hope he is now a disable too What are the security agents waiting for

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by fearNORTH: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Chai.... Them again

4 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by USAbabe(f): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Afonjas should have their own counrty pls

i am tired of thses people barbaric news, they are wicked than libyans

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
megrimor:
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is mad
Buhari is a fool

Guy Receive sense in jesus Name
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by judecares1(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
d question is,is his wife still with him?
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by UnknownT: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
The IPO is even a lady angry

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
with all his spirituality, look how broke and impoverished he looks

6 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by alexis4real: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
zoba88:
This man by name Tajudeen Akintoye, raped a minor and disabled girl in ogun,  on monday.The Police - Itele police station refused to arrest him because it is believed that he has a spiritual power. He wAs arrested by the VSO, a security outfit in the area and handed over to the police.
Yesterday the Itele police station are demanding excessive cash to handle the case and threatened the parents of the disable girl.
The police plan is to secretly release him today.
Help spread this news
Stop Itele police station from releasing a rapist.
Help the minor and disable girl to have justice.
The IPO handling the  case wrongly is IPO Bola and her  no is 08035735318

Daniel Onuzulike
18/1/18 They are not serious,may be they are even patronizing the spiritualist na

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/man-rapes-minor-and-disabled-girl-in.html?m=1
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2018
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Sha
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by xcolanto(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Ritual things! Na them.. Fonjazzes

2 Likes

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by olawamide042(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2018
funlord:
How is this Buhari's fault....Olodo

What has buhari got to do with this afonjiggedys crime nwoke? Anyway come let me check that your skull because from the shape of it in addition to the sort of pain you are exhibiting via your post I can tell you are one of those jews in absentia... grin
Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by Timiblanko(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Injustice as finish Nigeria. I just pray to God that higher authority take charge and deal with him appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Spiritualist Rapes An Underage & Disabled Girl In Ogun State(photos) by mjabdulk: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2018
let him face the court of justice where he should be put to death if he is a married man and confessed or admitted his atrocity

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back? / Valentine Day Turned Bloody At Oworoshoki, Lagos / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.