Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pls Advice Me In This Matter. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advice Me In This Matter. (730 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / Advice Me On My 2 Million Travelling Budget / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Tegasmoney(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Greetings to the Nairaland family.
Pls I need all your advice here,I met an American woman online and we are seriously in love,she is coming to Nigeria soon and we plan to have a Court wedding here in Nigeria,she wants me to relocate to the United States to be with her Asap but the thing bothering my mind now is my Education I only have Waec certificate and still pursuing admission to the University.
My question is should I forget about the going to university here in 9ja
Can I use my Waec certificate to gain admission to study in the States
Pls help your brother I need wise advice here my education is important, my woman is very important too..
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by daewoorazer(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Coming back
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by gabinogem(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
You can start from any level over there... Goodluck
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Franky826: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
See this one o. Are you going to school there?

Get there first and then start sorting things out.

If you make that woman change her mind over you eeeh I will personally not forgive you.

Hope this is not scam-ish?

All the best
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Joe4real1988(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
abeg which site u meet her......I mean d same of d site
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Tegasmoney(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bro @Franki no be scam na clean legit matter I de run @Joe na normal Facebook Thanks for the advice so far.
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Tegasmoney(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bro @Franki no be scam na clean legit matter I de run @Joe na normal Facebook Thanks for the advice so far.
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by Engineermbugame(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tegasmoney:
Bro @Franki no be scam na clean legit matter I de run
@Joe na normal Facebook
Thanks for the advice so far.
u are lucky boss ...i also meet a lady through facebook but she is in canada ...she do send me money some time too ,abut to do my visa (she is nigeria )
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter. by sholay2011(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
God help you. sad

Btw, how old are you OP?

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubai / You Can Catch Infection At This Airport / Shocker!!! Body Of A Dead Man Lands In A Garden After Falling From An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.