Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours (458 Views)

Naira Marley: GTB, Mastercard, Visa Representatives To Testify Against Singer / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours by Amagite(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2018
After Kemi Olunloyo revealed that she has finally made peace with pastor David Ibiyeomie and that he also healed her and led her to Christ, rumours were going about that she was either paid, or was forced to testify, and that it's part of conditions given to her to stay out of prison.

This, according to Kemi is a lie and she has taken to Instagram to shut the rumours down.

She wrote;

"#KemiSaved

Quit the nonentity thinking! I don't have any agreement for my release from prison. Agreements of any kind do NOT exist! Last I checked, I still have a court date in magistrate and high court and must show up. My release on bail was based on getting new sureties. The old ones withdrew after my arrest in October 2017 getting me stuck for 90 days in prison. Know the facts before talking on my behalf @adetomenchi @officialcorazon @shelly_ca pls stop spreading false info!! I hope I made myself clear.

KOO"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/i-was-not-paid-to-testify-in-church.html

Watch videos of her clarifying the rumours here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeEe_HsHnwx/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours by free2ryhme: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Amagite:
After Kemi Olunloyo revealed that she has finally made peace with pastor David Ibiyeomie and that he also healed her and led her to Christ, rumours were going about that she was either paid, or was forced to testify, and that it's part of conditions given to her to stay out of prison.

This, according to Kemi is a lie and she has taken to Instagram to shut the rumours down.

She wrote;

"#KemiSaved

Quit the nonentity thinking! I don't have any agreement for my release from prison. Agreements of any kind do NOT exist! Last I checked, I still have a court date in magistrate and high court and must show up. My release on bail was based on getting new sureties. The old ones withdrew after my arrest in October 2017 getting me stuck for 90 days in prison. Know the facts before talking on my behalf @adetomenchi @officialcorazon @shelly_ca pls stop spreading false info!! I hope I made myself clear.

KOO"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/i-was-not-paid-to-testify-in-church.html

Watch videos of her clarifying the rumours here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeEe_HsHnwx/?taken-by=hnnafrica

Cc; lalasticlala

some people will never like the truth
Re: 'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours by spartan117(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2018
God used his servant to save you. Only fools will say there is no God
Re: 'I Was Not Paid To Testify In Church' - Kemi Olunloyo Shuts Down Rumours by Threebear(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that write up doesn't look like the one of a person that claims she's born again?
Kemi can simply never change. Now she's suddenly a born again, let's watch her slander people for Christ grin

(1) (Reply)

10 New Producers To Watch Out For In 2018 / Photos: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap/rape By Actress Dorcas / NEW SONG: Mr. P (p-square) – My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.