Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) (1270 Views)

Jquery Slideshow Vs Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons. / Jquery VS Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons? / Analysis Of Flash On Akwa Ibom State Government's Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2010
Just came across a very good article as we know it HTML5 will /might be standardized as w3c standard and this will cater for most things that Flash provides i might be wrong or not but it something worth reading.as you know am anti-Flash to some point due to inaccessibility to all phones and platforms.

Link: (http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/04/12/the-gradual-disappearance-of-flash-websites/)
Re: The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by jamolus200: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAR RACING IN NAIJA?
Re: The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by jamolus200: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2010
OR ANY ONGOING REALITY SHOWS?
Re: The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by DualCore1: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2010
jamolus200:

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAR RACING IN NAIJA?

jamolus200:

OR ANY ONGOING REALITY SHOWS?

Welcome to Nairaland. Please make your inquiry in the Autos section
Re: The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
Html5 has been so hyped, even more given Steve's lame excuse for not enabling flash on the IOS.

HTML5 needs serious improvement, if you have explored both technologies, you will admit that HTML5 is crap. like trying to replace paint with Photoshop

given how much i hate to see HTML5 animations right now, Tomorrow, i could be using it to get a mobile app running.
since flash can't do mobiles as of now.
These technologies are merely tools just like the above link said.
Re: The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2011
I could not agree more. Hmmm, i wont rush to change my name to *dhtml5 though

(1) (Reply)

A 500k Drupal Job - Icobainternational.org / Calling On All Coders & Web Developers, Please Advice Me On Social Community / My #20k Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.