Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pls Advice Me In This Matter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advice Me In This Matter (358 Views)

Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do / Pls Advice, Which One Is Better Btw BSC Chemistry, Food Science / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me In This Matter by Tegasmoney(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Greetings to the Nairaland family.
Pls I need all your advice here,I met an American woman online and we are seriously in love,she is coming to Nigeria soon and we plan to have a Court wedding here in Nigeria,she wants me to relocate to the United States to be with her Asap but the thing bothering my mind now is my Education I only have Waec certificate and still pursuing admission to the University.
My question is should I forget about the going to university here in 9ja
Can I use my Waec certificate to gain admission to study in the States
Pls help your brother I need wise advice here my education is important, my woman is very important too..
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Sh
Re: Pls Advice Me In This Matter by KingCassy(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2018
After copying the write up you forgot to edit it as to remove modify qoute report.

Anyways go apply for a level a exam because only your Weac can't get you admission in USA.

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

(1) (Reply)

Establishment Of Federal University In Aba, Abia State Underway / University Students React To High Cost Of Kerosene. See Crazy Things They Did / Niger Poly Gets NBTE Nod To Run 15 Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.