Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates (558 Views)

#AMVCA2018; All Bbnaija Ex-housemates: Who Is The Most Sleek? (PHOTOS) / Bbnaija 2018 Ex-Housemates At The Dome Relaunch In Abuja / Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates by princeemmma(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
It appears that for fans of Big Brother Naija, Christmas may have come early in the new year as their wish of seeing their favourite housemates together on the reality show has been granted. The second edition of the reality show Big Brother Naija which took place in 2017 is no doubt one of the biggest and successful shows in not just Nigeria, but also around the continent as it recorded a huge number of votes from engaging viewers. The captivating show produced housemates who launched their various careers in the entertainment industry. While we are anticipating the third edition of the show, the organizers have decided to give its viewers something even more exciting. They have announced return of ex-housemates. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of BBN disclosed this in a statement on his social media page. According to the media personality, they would be returning for a reunion show to talk about their life after BBN and plans for the future. He wrote: "For the first time ever in Big Brother history here, we're bringing back the housemates (from #BBNaija #SeeGobe) for a reunion show. Find out what your favourite ex housemates from last season think about their time on the show, how they feel about each other today and their plans for the future. They'll be seating here with me every night at 9:30pm (West African time) from Saturday, January 20th to Saturday, January 27th on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29.Trust me, even I wasn't ready for the fire they brought "

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1146819-big-brother-naija-announces-return-housemates.html#1146819

Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2018
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Sha
Re: Big Brother Naija Announces Return Of Ex-housemates by Siki355(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2018
ok.lemme go an subscribe ma Dstv

(1) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Honours Hilary Ibegbulem / Extremely Rare Photos From The Day Fela Anikulapo Kuti Got Married To 27 Women / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reveals She Pissed Him Off The Day He Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.