Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) (10832 Views)

Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Shaku Shaku (free Beat) By Sense Beatz / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Dancing Olamide Science Student (shaku Shaku) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
paradigmshift:

u re not ok. too early to hate this new year. gerarahere

You don't have to make baseless comments. Especially to mine!
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by verygudbadguy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Nice. Don Jazzy too now chill with Korede Bello and Reekado of yesterday.

I still like D'banj sha
Gbam!
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by paradigmshift(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

gerarahere
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by dont8(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

He has to put you in your place cos you're not making sense with that gibberish you called comment.
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
dont8:
He has to put you in your place cos you're not making sense with that gibberish you called comment.

I see you two are birds of a feather. Your rants don't even count!
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by dont8(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

I see you two are birds of a feather. Your rants don't even count!
Go and think about your life instead of looking for the downfall of someone that is more successful than you, piss out!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
dont8:
Go and think about your life instead of looking for the downfall of someone that is more successful than you, piss out!

Lol. One interesting thing about the internet is how it makes you come across people of different background, opinion and IQ. Impressive!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wow Shaku Shaku that is a brand new song. wink shocked
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by dont8(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Lol. One interesting thing about the internet is how it makes you come across people of different background, opinion and IQ. Impressive!
That really applies to you if not, you won't make that stale statement of yours concerning Dbanj and the default Mohit.

Ask yourself, is there really a permanent champion in life, the same Don Jazzy you're leaking his ass is fighting to stay relevant by courting controversies here and there. Who will go to him when we have young producers in the caliber of Masterkraft, Young John, Kiddominant, Sars etc.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by Fmartin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
ChrisOssai:
Which useless melanin? undecided
song by korede bello
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by TUBLEZ(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Nice. Don Jazzy too now chill with Korede Bello and Reekado of yesterday.

I still like D'banj sha
no mind them, when last did Jon jazzy even produce any banger? All hits from mavins now r been produced by other outside producers like spells, krissbeats and the likes.. Everything na time
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by jidedavid: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
The song no bad sha... considring that na shakushaku dey rain now..
Re: D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) by BTT(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Issa trash.

Too much wack lines and plenty instrumental noise

Again, I rate the song 2 of 10.

But then what do I know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yonda - Las Vegas (Video) / Recommend Rap Songs / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.