|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,107,158 members, 7,667,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 10:14 AM
|Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) by henryuzor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2018|
Congratulations to all those who passed and completed the professional level in the recently released ICAN Nov 2017 diet....let's meet here and discuss the next steps to becoming inducted members of the institute
|Re: Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) by lekzee7555(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2018|
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE
INDUCTION PROCESSES – DIRECTIVES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Pay Induction fee of N90,000 at any commercial bank in Nigeria.
2. Obtain Payment Receipt and proceed with your registration on ICAN Website: https://www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect.
3. Enter your DEPOSIT SLIP NUMBER and RECEIPT NUMBER.
4. New PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS would be generated.
5. Enter your Student Registration Number, PIN and SERIAL Numbers into the registration page.
6. Complete the form, upload a clear passport photograph on white background and submit online.
7. Print the completed Membership Form for your Referees to sign.
8. Attach the following documents:
• Evidence of Payment (i.e. Payment Receipt, Bank Teller).
• Certified photocopies of ICAN Examination Result Slips (Foundation to final level) and Exemption Certificate (if applicable) by one of your Referees who is a Member of ICAN.
• Certified photocopy of ICAN Student’s Registration Certificate by one of your Referees who is a Member of ICAN.
• Certified photocopies of Membership Certificates of ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CIPFA or any other professional Accounting body recognized by the Institute by one of your Referees who is a Member of ICAN.
• Certified photocopies of credentials – University Degree, HND, ATS, WASCE or GCE etc. by one of your Referees who is a Member of ICAN.
• Certified photocopy of NYSC/Exemption Certificate by one of your Referees who is a Member of ICAN.
• Original letter(s) of Confirmation/Attestation from the present and previous employers.
• The letter(s) of attestation should be signed by a Partner (for those in Practicing Firms) or by a Chartered Accountant in the organization (Financial member of ICAN)/External Auditor (for those in Commerce of Industry and Government Parastatal). The letter must state the duration of employment (i.e month and year) and scope of duties.
The completed form with evidence of payment MUST be submitted to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Plot 16, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. YOU WILL NOT BE INDUCTED IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED FORM FOR VETTING. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
NOTE: Only qualified candidates who have relevant accounting related working experience should apply for the membership of the Institute in line with the period stated below:
Graduates of Accounting 36 Months
Graduates of other Disciplines 48 Months
AAT 48 Months
Contact ‘email@example.com’ or call 01-4542097 for further enquiry
|Re: Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) by henryuzor(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018|
Thanks for the info
|Re: Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) by Seyiprof: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2018|
Pls someone shed more light on this 36 months rule?
|Re: Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (prospective April 2018 Inductees) by henryuzor(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2018|
Seyiprof:Pls o we need clarifications on this 36 month rule
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38