Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. (5447 Views)

Stalk-her (Complete short-fiction) / Man's Not Hot / Short Fiction: Madness By Margaret Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by uchennamani(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Potiphar’s wife would sit watching through the blinds as a half-naked Joseph washed his Oga’s chariots and tend to the horses, his youthful vigour and muscular hands aroused her desires, and awakened a strange need in her. And on nights when Potiphar remembers to perform his duties, she would climax thinking of Joseph.

She both needed and wanted Joseph, but the problem was that Joseph liked to cover up too much. Fucking Jewish boy. The only time he would ever show his flawless body was when he wanted to take his bath, and she didn’t like that. So she told her husband about it, but the pudgy bastard freaked out at the thought of a half-naked Joseph roaming his house with his wife at home, it seemed he noticed Joseph’s body too.

So Potiphar’s wife came up with a plan, and she suddenly fell sick on the day Potiphar was to follow Pharaoh on an ambassadorial visit to the land of the Amalekites. Potiphar had informed her that he would stay for one week on the road, she faked a sad face and promised to miss his fat ass. But Immediately Potiphar left, she banned all servants from entering her chambers except for Joseph. Joseph would bring her breakfast of carrots, cucumber and dry dates in bed, Joseph would clean the room and change the sheets. But nothing disturbed Joseph more than the glaring temptation he faced inside the room every day, Potiphar’s wife was always few clothes away from complete unclothedness.

And on the third day, she reached out for his D as he poured water for her bath. But Joseph shifted away from her itchy hands. She told him to sit down and remove his jacket.

Joseph still stood not answering.

“Joe baby, did you hear me at all?’

Still Joseph did not answer.

So she made to remove the jacket herself.

But he inched away.

“Do you want me to tell your Oga you tried to rape his wife?’ she asked, with a hint of mischief to her voice.

“But madam, man’s not hot”.

WRITTEN BY JIDEOFOR CONFIDENCE
Source: http://www.lionspot.com/

10 Likes

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by mrpeter010(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
i said baby mans not hot
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by NewsWorthy247(f): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by addikt(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Huh....never hot

BUT WAIT, THE SEX DOLLS, DEm GO DEY FLUSH THEM STOMACH AFTER HE FULL OR WATIN...?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by peacettw: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
What the ...... !!
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by addikt(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Peacettw
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Angelou(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2018
your dad is 44
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by prodiG(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by festwiz(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2018
And the punishment goes "skrrr pa ta ta ta
skidi ki pa pa and a kun kun kun..."
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by abclassic15(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2018
B like say photiphar wife SMOKE TREES

1 Like

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Somebodydaddy01: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Skiraaaaaa
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by innobets(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Man can never be hot
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Mizsylviah(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol,u not serious at all..... Buh sm1 should explain this phrase for me... Man's not hot
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Dindondin(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
It's Joseph's heavenly brain that wasn't hot. Once a man's brain's not hot, man can never be hot.
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by tardell007(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
rubbish
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2018
Man can never be hot
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by iambijo(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Skriiit Pa pa dum dum

1 Like

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Kingsoul1(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol... Never Hot !!

1 Like

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Bewiseedet(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Any portopha's wife on my way enhh. I go take beta time bleep her itid very well

1 Like

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Kevosky: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Joseph: Ma, TAKE OFF YOUR BRA

Potiphar’s wife: JOE, BREAST DON FALL

Joseph: Aye mi, temi bami

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by Lagbaja01(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Then the thing go skrrrrrr for joseph when he was thrown in the prison.....then it ended boom boom boom after he was made second in command in Egypt.....kudos to big shaq, Op n myself grin

1 Like

Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by yebcy4u(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
God is seeing all the evil perpetrators done by men........
i mean both ladies and guys
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by mizchoc(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
nice one...
Re: Short Fiction: Man’s Not Hot. by makavelli47(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2018
they said take off ur hijab she said ''no, girl's not hot''. Girl can never be hot. U didn't know about this one, did u?. Use roll on or spray, either way A B C D alphabet

(1) (Reply)

Things Lovers Do / The Village Boy... / 2018 Caine Prize Shortlist Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.