Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Movie Producer Chukwuka Emelionwu Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Movie Producer Chukwuka Emelionwu Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (1145 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Producer Chukwuka Emelionwu Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident by princeemmma(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Talented Nollywood movie producer Chukwuka Emelionwu has been reported dead. It was reported that he died after being involved in a ghastly accident. Late Emelionwu died on Wednesday, January 17, while on traveling to his village in Anambra, along Oraukwu road. He was the owner of KASVID pictures. Mourning the deceased is award winning Nollywood actor turned politician, Desmond Elliot, who shared picture of him and described him as the one who brought so much joy to TV screens. Elliot added that he does not know how much of such news Nollywood can take

His post reads: “How do you wake up to such a heart breaking, devastating news . KASVID? Gone! This is indeed a tragedy, my heart weeps for NOLLYWOOD my beloved industry once again. Is it a crime I ask? Is it a crime to give your children’s hands in marriage. Chukwuka Emeliowu AKA KASVID certainly wouldn’t be doing that anymore because he’s gone so soon and so unceremoniously. I am truly in tears. A man who brought so much joy to our screens , put food on the tables of many actors and film makers, a man who made stars, a man behind the camera, a film producer, marketer, distributor gone with the wind ‘ghastly motor accident ‘ REALLY! We don’t know how many more of such news Nollywood can take. NOLLYWOOD IS TIRED, THE STRUGGLE IS TOO MUCH. I celebrate you KASVID. To borrow the words of my mentor @lancelotImasuen: Emeliowu I nor fit cry, I nor sleep. Ah inor fit come and go and die... Death. Death ah death. Okay…okay... It’s alright ooo.”

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1146844-nigerian-movie-producer-chukwuka-emelionwu-dies-ghastly-motor-accident-photo.html#1146844

(1) (Reply)

Streetz Ti Take Over / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Ex-housemate, Ahneeka At The #12thheadies / Best Dad & Son: P Square's Rudeboy Has Been Having Pretty Nice Time With His Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.