Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant (1881 Views)

Oau Aspirant Whatsapp Group: https:///4V6f9vOC66h32NJS3jb8Yr / "Admission In Progress" On Caps I'm Worried / 2018/2019 Oau Aspirant Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by leyeluyis(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
A particular aspirant of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State,OAU has laid claim that his Course was changed from Yoruba Edu to Medicine.

See details and pictures here http://luyisupdates.com.ng/choose-yoruba-edu-oau-medicine/
Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by tyup(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
leyeluyis:
A particular aspirant of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State,OAU has laid claim that his Course was changed from Yoruba Edu to Medicine.

See details and pictures here http://luyisupdates.com.ng/choose-yoruba-edu-oau-medicine/

when pastor pray for uncommon favour for you this is the result

anyway dont forget to pay offering on Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by GavelSlam: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by Timajohn(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

how will he cope

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by tyup(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Timajohn:
how will he cope
the lord who started it is capable of finishing it wink

3 Likes

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by Bobola07(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
For the person to have applied initially for Yoruba Education, he/she must be an art student. So, he/she should consider that as a mix up. Its only Proper to reject the admission (That is; if its offered) and complain at the nearest jamb office for rectification.

I wonder what an art student will do with an admission spot for MBBS.

#my2cent

TheHistorian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by Bobola07(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

Egbon, don't bring the Lord into this.
If he wants the Lord to help him finish it, let him defer the admission for 3 years and return to SS1 science class.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by Timajohn(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
tyup:

lmao, i doubt it bro, what's the relationship between yoruba and medicine..

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by 2odd(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
pure lies , absolutely lies , oau or any school won't change art edu ( yoruba edu ) medicine, even God don't want the aspirant to die nah
Re: I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant by MrHistorian: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bobola07:
For the person to have applied initially for Yoruba Education, he/she must be an art student. So, he/she should consider that as a mix up. Its only Proper to reject the admission (That is; if its offered) and complain at the nearest jamb office for rectification.

I wonder what an art student will do with an admission spot for MBBS.

#my2cent

TheH...istorian
You said it all bro although the OP never gave full details of the story so as to substantiate its veracity,more like a ploy to drive traffic to his blog.

But if indeed it is true,the best approach will be for the student in question lodge an official complaint at the nearest JAMB office so as to bring to their notice the misrepresentation of his course.

Also,he/she needs to be fast about this before the total conclusion of the 2017/2018 admission process.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Susdevi / Nearly After 10 Years, America Launches Man Into Space (LIVE Event) / Mathematicians In The House, Please Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.