Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Shop For Me By Virtual Paypal Terminal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shop For Me By Virtual Paypal Terminal (520 Views)

The New Trending Way Of Making Good Money Online By Virtual Products / Is Azahman (virtual Paypal Terminal) Scam Or Legit? / Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Me By Virtual Paypal Terminal by mukulu56(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thousands of international merchants online stores especially in the USA,UK and CHINA now accept PayPal as means of payment.

Only a few might not but dont let that bother you. Enjoy Virtual PayPal Terminal's Shop for Me service . It provides you an easy option to shop from one or multiple online stores that will never accept your card.

See How it works.............!!!!

1. Login to your VirtualPayPalTerminal account and click on 'Send Payment'.
2. Input amount and the paypal email of the merchant that you wish to pay.
3. Submit.

Virtual Paypal Terminal helps anyone to send paypal funds across the world at discounted price in Nigeria.
As of today,we charge N330/$ to make your payments. No additional cost!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Xxxxxx / How To Make @ Least 3k A Week Using Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.