Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (61163 Views)

Porthacourt Big Girl Hella Charles Sex Video Recorded Via Snapchat Leaked / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / White People No Go Kill Us, So Sex Doll Is Not Enough, Now It Is Ikebe Jug?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin. This lady never know anything at all how much be house?
People go rent am 500 per week
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Mike008(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Only morally bankrupt societies will subscribe to something as odious as this. This will add to the catalogue of already existing dismal sexual behaviours. It's an act of perversion.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by whycee001(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
See trouble, a single lady no dey this thread, see ya life outside, c'mon doll makes u to be silent. Doll yaff end ya life.
Tiyin ti bayin
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by albacete(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Is it your broke?
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
To be honest, a man that can sleep with a sex doll can sleep with a corpse.
Sex is something shared between people, what pleasure can One derive from a plastic?
This will only give increase to psychologically damaged people and unhealthy sexual practices .

And what about those using Love Machine and vibrator

Have you ever said any of this to them before
Have you ever countered them before?
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why is the sexdoll issue paining all this ladies? Is there something they are not telling us. Nawa for some ladies.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by giftedben: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Very soon you won't even afford broke Guys. I have already started saving up for my Rihanna Sex doll.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Elexdallas(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
CHAI
THE FAIRLY USED DON HIT ABA MARKET OO
NA A BOTTLE OF GROUNDNUT OIL FIT LUBRICATE AM

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by afamaustin(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Do u mean 8000.cos if na 800k l will use it to go and marry my Okaigwe girlfrend
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Fmartin(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sweety dolly dolly Wo! grin
donstan18:

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dk we dance jare grin grin
Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!! Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!! Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Emaprince: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm wondering though. If its not human, it can't be like human. How can i get intimate with a man made object? Naa I can't get erection.

But then, the only positive from this is the fact that its made women to be on their toes. They are now reeling out stuffs they can do for a man that a doll cannot do. What can a woman do for a man really? Especially a Nigerian girl.

Goodbye kiss, welcome kiss... This one is an ediot!!!

One talked about cooking and washing... Like seriously? So Naija girls can now cook and wash? I never knew.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by ifeanyi83(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
....but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.

I don't Sir. Thank you.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by itsRhamzy: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

A sex doll will soon fall on your dad, chase your mum out and become your step-mum.
kai

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Simpson101(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.

#WayRay Ray O grin grin grin
I stand with SEX dolls but not 100% o. Sex human too have their own advantage(s) too o...
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Waffarianman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house
, they even said that small dicks are the best cheesy

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Oluwa has done it grin grin

DJ, please play WO for me and my men dem, mk we dance jare grin grin

Oya WO, Sexy dolly dolly, WO!!
Awon omo tikaDolly, WO!!!
Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

Hahahaha Nailed it

1 Like

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zykod:

Ahahahaha

body no suppose run from body Toks

Don't mind them jare...shakara everywhere..you greet them common to answernah wahala...to woo them nah big problem but now you can go get a life like doll of your perfect spec lol! I see China mass producing soon and guys will be like...

Tunde:Omo if you see my new dolly,I just order am from Japan
Emeka:Forget my guy...my own nah German made...if you see her body you go melt.
AY:I hear say dem don do one wey dey cum....lol!
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by HeyCorleone(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:
This one go pain ladies ooo , grin grin grin e go pepper dem scara grin grin grin

But wait oo, why e de pain dem self , grin grin when they were using Love Machine, vibrators, banana, cucumber, carrot, pencil and tubers of yam, did we complain?, they never knew we were serving a living God! grin grin

Now, God dn answer our prayers with a 3D sex doll, and the are complaining grin grin ... I even heard you can use sex dolls as Power Bank ... asin, if u de bang am, ur phone go de chargegringrin

Kai, see bad market for them, grin grin It's so funny to see how women are being intimidated and triggered with a common toy, ordinary toy

Funny set of people who wants men everyday but will pretend they don't, grin grin I even heard feminists are now saying that they can cook and clean the house

I even heard that a man sneezed at Lagos and 5 ladies rushed him with first aid box to ask if he was okay grin grin Kai ... Power of sex doll grin grin

If a man fart, his Bae will rush him and say "Baby I'm so sorry, did the fart wound your nyash grin grin

Kai see damage control grin grin ... I even heard that sex dolls can give you barrow style, samsung style, shatte wale style, Nokia styles, Aba style, Monkey pox style and mosquito style. grin

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!

This has to be the funniest comment ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecidedThis nonsense is gradually spreading like wild fire
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by dsocioemmy(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why are you all threatened by this sex doll? haba
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Ekealterego: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
That's false, there are different classes of sex doll. Its very common in Europe and so the price is not as high. Take a look at amazon

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18, you too much guy. Come make I buy you your choice of drink this evening. Just tell me where u dey, I go come there. 1 million gbosa for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Abusule007: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Awoo88:
Market don begin fall press some olosho
There will soon be massive price slash to rent an olosho very soon grin grin
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by DonBobes(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
C painment. Wen you de use men do shakara

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by paddedbabe: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sex doll will never cheat on her man like most ladies do.......
EmagNig:
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

http://lailasnews.com/broke-guys-cannot-buy-a-sex-doll-actress-maryam-charles/

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by loomer: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
See how she wear blue like prosoner
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by hokafor(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
I need a customized nick minaj,
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Maximus85(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:
Delectable Nollywood Actress and filmmaker, Maryam Charles has presented her own opinion on the trending sex doll topic, and she is of the school of thought that the dolls can never take the place of a “real girlfriend.” And broke guys cannot even afford the sex doll.

In a post she made on her Instagram today, Maryam Charles says the sex dolls are not even meant for guys that are not loaded as each costs a whooping N800,000.

Maryam Charles also stated the things that a real girlfriend can do, but a doll can't

She says:

The doll won't cheat. It won't demand for expensive clothes and jewelries. No high bride price. She can't bring home stds. She won't eat Chinese food. Most of all she can't die.

They are already threatened.

But truth is my Abike is real and she's the only one for me.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
EmagNig:

She says:

800k? For ordinary doll baby? with 800k, Person fit have 5 human girlfriends n lash them everyday. grin.
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by saintkeppy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
800K for weytin? E neva reach me to marry then do a Low key ceremony?

Some people go open sex doll Lounge where boyz go patronize on a daily basis lyk ashawo house, olosho go dey compete wit sex dolls grin for market.

END TIME tinz
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by Stellamariss(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
donstan18:

Ma lo Dollykibo, WO!!!
Guy u get time to write all this.... Joblessness
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by thedondada(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:
Hahahahahaha

There goes another scared one!

If broke boys cannot afford it now, does it mean they will be broke forever?

Does it mean they cannot borrow from their friends?

Does it mean there will not be brothels where sexdoll services will be offered at a reduced or affordable price?

Does it mean they cannot contribute to buy one they will be servicing turn by turn
?

In fact, does it mean that someone who has more than one cannot dash out his dolls to his not so fortunate guys out of his own magnanimity?

Does it mean, guys will not be willing to distribute or exchange their dolls amongst themselves just like they have been normally doing with you girls even as we speak?

Babe eh, the truth is that when it comes to sex, you cannot completely foretell the possibilities that mind of men can come up with.

So based on logistics, your argument does not stand.

Get ready to be replaced... soon! tongue

Fu k me sideways. Lol.

That's when you'll here thing like yomi you bleeped Anita anyhow yesterday her boobs don sag and her pussy is wide. Lol.

Meanwhile the ish with the sex doll thing is that soon it would be like mobile phones that everybody can afford.

I wonder what it would be like when under ground men bust into cribs and be asking I hear you have Nicki sex doll. Bring it out to be raped
Re: Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" by nkemjacob2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
D sex doll threat is beginning to pain her....
Wat men need mostly in their life from female is sex... Women are headache. Tank God for oyibo oooooooo the ladies go start to form loyalty....

As for her saying guys are broke grin

We re patiently waiting for China product, that settle the case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Picture Of Obasanjo Wearing A Shirt : Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.