Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau (13139 Views)

We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by kennystones: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Actually watched it live yestday. The guy is actually bold and has some facts.when he was making some important points and their was heat in the room,na so nepa Cary light.Am sure it was a planned black out

2 Likes

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by eddyslim(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donald Etim Duke my humble president to be..get ready...

3 Likes

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cabal this, Cabal that, Cabal yesterday, Cabal tomorrow, Cabal this and that. Mention one, make we go kill them. Abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by xcolanto(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
This topic has been digested before and I wonder why a fresh one is being posted on the front page. I guess the bashing of the APC was just too much on the former. I sense some mods playing a fast one to save face for their party and alliance.
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by talk2percy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari has never been a cerebral individual. And it's showing all over the country. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Hemaah: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Say the truth and die, say the lie and also die why not the truth and die honourably.

According by senator Dino Malaye

I pity this shithole called Nigeria let me do go back to my country Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by mywells: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blame game continue 2019 loading.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Fellywood(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari is CURSED. Despite being a product of quota system, he has FAILED IN EVERYTHING. He FAILED ALL military officers' exams, FAILED as a military COUPIST, FAILED as a reparkaged dummy civilian president. FAILED even as a herdsman. He needs to go & attend to his cows some more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
All hail Buhari!! The Hitler of our time.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fellywood:
Buhari is CURSED. Despite being a product of quota system, he has FAILED IN EVERYTHING. He FAILED ALL military officers' exams, FAILED as a military COUPIST, FAILED as a reparkaged dummy civilian president. FAILED even as a herdsman. He needs to go & attend to his cows some more
Failure raised to the power of INFINITY
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by mywells: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
This country is really a shit hole,compare to what they have at New York city,I can not imagine the clueless NEPA would turn the city into darkness when its night time, the presidency too are cabals too runs by bunch of illiterate call northerners cows in human skin.
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Even the law makers knew this and you are all keeping quiet

You are all part of the canal and the blood of these people killed are on you!

Are you waiting for them to kill your children before you impeach him undecided
my dear there's nothing like cabal anywhere. Its just a myth created by buharis people to shield Nigerians from buharis gross incompetence. They are trying 2 give d impression that everybody is bad and buhari is d only saint in Nigeria but they forgot that birds if d same feather flock together.

2 Likes

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
kennystones:
Actually watched it live yestday. The guy is actually bold and has some facts.when he was making some important points and their was heat in the room,na so nepa Cary light.Am sure it was a planned black out
dear there's nothing like cabal anywhere. Its just a myth created by buharis people to shield Nigerians from buharis gross incompetence. They are trying 2 give d impression that everybody is bad and buhari is d only saint in Nigeria but they forgot that birds if d same feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by toniok: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
PMB has refused to be distracted by all these noise and is focused fully on defeating boko haram, fighting corruption, providing infrastructure, growing agriculture, growing foreign reserve etc
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari and his cabals came to power through lies, propaganda, no blueprint for sustainable economy policy, but, to destroy and loots this shit-hole the zoo with all Manner of corruption using change mockery to fools their zombies and jihad.

Now they had hired Fulani Terrorists to massacring host communities or states that governors are not on their sides.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by McDonJay(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
And who appointed the cabals? Hypocrites! Always want to absolve the president of any wrongdoing even when it is staring us in the face.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by darqly(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Maybe CABAL should just run for office, it sure has more balls than "Blame Buhari".

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Yankee101: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by vineyardfarms: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
Limitednow:
Good.

WHY CANT THIS SENATOR CONTEST FOR THE PRESIDENT. SUCH BRAVE FEARLESS SENATOR ESPECIALLY FROM HARD CORE NORTH IS WHAT WE NEED TO DELIVER US. WAHOO!!! YOU AND OUR MOTHER, THE FIRST LADY HAVE MY VOTE ANYTIME ANYDAY. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

GOD SHALL SOON WIPE OUT THE CABALS. THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by antyokya: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2018
yanshDoctor:
..the cabals really missed up this administration if truly they are the brain behind this government.

the southern part of the country already lost trust and confident on this administration.

Why are Nigerians scared of criticizing pmb? Always shifting blame. The last time I checked, pmb is the head of government and employer to all the cabals, so, if the cabals are messing up his administration and he is keeping quiet, it shows he is either incompetent or cloned, or wicked. In business, there's a saying that: don't hire whom you can't fire.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by lyntiffany(f): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2018
The senator bared the truth like a nude virgin, without fear, every of his words was a hit back to back without mincing or trying to be economical with the truth.

Am proud of how he mentioned the names of those leaders( I. G of police ) that are causing obstructions to our economic and security growth as a country.

Then the way he spoke about some incompetent Zombies stationed as ministers on the helm of affairs that are not qualified to have any portfolio attached to their names.

Then about the almighty cabal who has stolen the reasoning of our president thereby detecting and making orders on how the country should be run. It's disheartening seriously how few men can hold this country on it's scrotum and insist that it will not bear forth fruits.

Above all he proffered solutions to all his valid points. So there is still a good thing in Nazareth?

Kudos to you sir wish so many other senators can be this bold to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored .

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by Omeokachie: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
The blame game continues...

No one taked responsibility in this government.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with this country, is it that everyone is afraid to call and mention names even when they know that those persons are wrong....what is cabal?I have been hearing this phrase since GEJ adMINISTRATION and now this present gov't....this cabal, is he a ghost or what? common, cabal in this govt is no other person like the DSS boss, former SSG, kaduna state governor, chief of Army staff, I GP....so what is there? every cabal this, cabal that, whereas we know them all...this country..this country..God why did you create me Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
The can of worms will soon be exposed. Lets keep watching

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by ema2017: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2018
This country is really a shithole
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by izombie(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
If every one else is to blame for what's happening in this administration, what exactly is buhari doing then? What is he responsible for as the president? All the people that blamed gej gor what happened during his tenure are now doing everything possible not to blame buhari for all that's happening now. Shiiithole kwantry indeed.

1 Like

Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/cabals-appointing-incompetent-people-buharis-government-senator/

I have been following this guy up for a while, I listen to this Guys opinion, Mhen! This man is damn different. God please protect him, Because they are really fighting him.
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Limitednow:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/cabals-appointing-incompetent-people-buharis-government-senator/

I have been following this guy up for a while, I listen to this Guys opinion, Mhen! This man is damn different. God please protect him, Because they are really fighting him for sayin the truth.
Re: Cabals Appointing Incompetent People In Buhari’s Government – Senator Misau by positivethought: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari!,the so call non nonsense general!, na wao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere’s Father Kidnapped / Former President Buhari Expresses Happiness At Election Petitions Ruling / Promiseland Estate Donates Estate Lands To Families Of Fallen Nigerian Army Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.