Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele (2635 Views)

Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by GavelSlam: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
AxxeMan:

The rifle is already in bayelsa already

The way it got there should be used in its return.
Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by babacletus: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
RZArecta2:
There's no missing rifle, that community is going to be wiped out for daring to have their own king in Edo state instead of the Oba of Benin. The state, Benin kingdom and the federal Govt are in collusion on this, a sea port cannot operate under an Ijaw king in Edo state cool
First of all a Bini king can't rule over Ijaw people, there is Oba of bin, Lagos, Ibadan but no Oba of Ijaw, second no section of Nigerian territory belongs to a king, so your king power or so called territory ends in his wardrobe, thirdly don't pray for or hope for violence in the Ijaw kingdoms in Edo state, because it will spread to all the thatch houses in Benin
Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by AxxeMan: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
babacletus:

First of all a Bini king can't rule over Ijaw people, there is Oba of bin, Lagos, Ibadan but no Oba of Ijaw, second no section of Nigerian territory belongs to a king, so your king power or so called territory ends in his wardrobe, thirdly don't pray for or hope for violence in the Ijaw kingdoms in Edo state, because it will spread to all the thatch houses in Benin

You dare threaten harm on my people ?

Your all generation will be wiped out from Nigeria's map , you ijaws slaves of back then , una go hear am very soon

1 Like

Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by babacletus: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
AxxeMan:

Your all generation will be wiped out from Nigeria's map , you ijaws slaves of back then , una go hear am very soon
Yawn
Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by AxxeMan: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
babacletus:

As for those useless ijaw rats in gelegele they will be taught something valuable!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by babacletus: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
AxxeMan:

Funny you should mention slaves

How I became a slave in Libya

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/251297-i-became-slave-libya-nigerian-victim.html

The Edo State indigene, whose emotion
-laden interview with CNN’s Nima Elbagir in a Libyan deportation camp, was viewed by millions worldwide, shared his life-experiences in T.B. Joshua’s church on Sunday

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/251297-i-became-slave-libya-nigerian-victim.html
Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by babacletus: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
AxxeMan:

As for those useless ijaw rats in gelegele they will be taught something valuable!!
Boring

Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by RZArecta2(m): 2:22am On Jan 19, 2018
babacletus:

I just gave you a brief analysis of what's at play here
Re: Return The Missing Rifle Or Be Dealt With - Army Warn Ijaw Resident In Gelegele by babacletus: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
RZArecta2:
I just gave you a brief analysis of what's at play here
Likewise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court Sacks Nigerian Senator / Photo Of Homeless Man Using Apc Banner As Roof And Pdp Banner As His Bed / Buhari Will Not Renew Oil Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.