Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent (511 Views)

Five Oaks Residences 2, Eleko Ready To Build Land With Consent / Half Plot At Peace Estate Ogidan B4 Sangotedo Lekki With Consent , Corner Plot / Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by saddik(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Greetings and thank you for your great work. May God reward u.
I kindly want to ask what can be done as I found out through a surveyor charting report that a house I wanted to buy falls out side the coordinates as well as outside Mayegun excision, just by the borderline.
However the Title document has a governor consent and legal check was positive.
Your advice will be truly appreciated.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by saddik(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Pls anyone with idea
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by Geomartinsurvey(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kindly contact
geomartins & ASSOCIATE
(We are team of Registered Surveyors and Planners)
For genuine land registration, land search,land documentations,layout designs and EIA report writing.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by MrMcJay(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
saddik:
Greetings and thank you for your great work. May God reward u.
I kindly want to ask what can be done as I found out through a surveyor charting report that a house I wanted to buy falls out side the coordinates as well as outside Mayegun excision, just by the borderline.
However the Title document has a governor consent and legal check was positive.

Your advice will be truly appreciated.

If the bolded is true, go and thank your stars.

The survey plan used to process the Governor's Consent was done in a fraudulent manner. That land obviously falls outside the excision.

The surveyor who prepared the survey plan picked up coordinates of location A which is within the excision and used it to represent location B which is the actual location of the property but falls outside the excision.

If the above is the case, the Governor's Consent was fraudulently obtained and is liable to be cancelled any time the Government finds out.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by saddik(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Greetings with all due respect.
I truly appreciate ur advice and humbled by ur effort to also message me MrMcJay.
However the owner told me he us in the process of rocess of rectifying it at Alausa. A surveyor came over last sat to retake the coordinates.
I am awaiting the outcome.
I leave in the house but my landlord wants to sell it to me. He too was surprised when I told him the result of the survey.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by MrMcJay(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2018
saddik:
Greetings with all due respect.
I truly appreciate ur advice and humbled by ur effort to also message me MrMcJay.
However the owner told me he us in the process of rocess of rectifying it at Alausa. A surveyor came over last sat to retake the coordinates.
I am awaiting the outcome.
I leave in the house but my landlord wants to sell it to me. He too was surprised when I told him the result of the survey.

You're welcome sir.

If the landlord was surprised to hear that it fell outside the excision, how come he's rectifying it at Alausa? Or is your landlord different from the owner?

It's pretty easy really. Get YOUR OWN independent surveyor to pick the coordinates of the property, chart it and confirm if it falls within or outside the excision. That determines your next move.

There's an estate being marketed here on Nairaland as having a global C of O. But upon investigation it was discovered that out of the acres of land constituting the estate, only about 3 plots fall within the C of O, the vast majority falls outside the C of O.

Issues like this are prevalent in Lagos.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by saddik(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2018
He is the same person.

It was my bank surveyor who did u the charting for which I was charged 35,000. I was gonna get a mortgage loan thus the aforementioned. Now the transaction is on hold pending when my landlord can produce a survey that is acceptable.

I always have not been a fan of buying property in Lagos, this was my 1st try and just to come up with a misrepresented survey plan.

Even if the survey falls on the property, it will still be outside the excision area just by the line. Even the baales palace is outside the excision from the report plan.

I just hope and pray he gets everything right.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by MrMcJay(m): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2018
saddik:
He is the same person.

It was my bank surveyor who did u the charting for which I was charged 35,000. I was gonna get a mortgage loan thus the aforementioned. Now the transaction is on hold pending when my landlord can produce a survey that is acceptable.

I always have not been a fan of buying property in Lagos, this was my 1st try and just to come up with a misrepresented survey plan.

Even if the survey falls on the property, it will still be outside the excision area just by the line. Even the baales palace is outside the excision from the report plan.

I just hope and pray he gets everything right.

If that land actually falls outside the excision, it's a big problem. The Governor's Consent is rendered invalid because it was procured by means of a fraudulent survey plan.
Re: Mayegun -lekki: Land Outside Excision Area But Has Title Document With Consent by saddik(m): 12:45am On Jan 23, 2018
MrMcJay:

If that land actually falls outside the excision, it's a big problem. The Governor's Consent is rendered invalid because it was procured by means of a fraudulent survey plan.

I agree with you.
My plan is to have a look at another survey plan if it's outside the excision area. If it's outside then it's a no go.

I appreciate it advice.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Penthouse For Sale At Ikoyi, Lagos / Achievers Courts - Cheapest C Of O Land At Free Trade Zone / Agufure Motors Want To Purchase My Fathers Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.