Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! (676 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by aabiola008(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's saddening that I've to resort to this at last. That one needs to bare his identity on a faceless forum like Nairaland, in this kind of situation is not what u want to do if u haven't reached the cliff edge.

To keep it short, I'm to pay 20k for my admission's acceptance fee and 61k for registrations fee form. I've paid for the acceptance and have been cleared for admission online since Dec. 29.

But dear NLDs, I'm stuck at registration fee form and I've run out of time. The school have resumed already and lectures have started. And admission processing in the school is reaching conclusion.

I've only gathered 35k out of 61k, with 5k expectation. There's nowhere else I can run to, and I need 20k to complete the school fee, else... what may happen is my greatest nightmare.

Fingers are not equal, so please help me with whatever amount you can afford. And please be kind by not being scornful toward me, when I say my life depends on this, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by Captleverage: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Go to jamb office at vi explain your predicament

Then commot trouser set yansh and tell them to do their worst
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by aabiola008(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Captleverage:
Go to jamb office at vi explain your predicament

Then commot trouser set yansh and tell them to do their worst
Don't be like this bro... This's no joke!
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'll advice you sell this your phone and gather money Lectures have started. A fresher also, same school
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by aabiola008(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2018
onuhabel1:
I'll advice you sell this your phone and gather money
Lectures have started.
A fresher also, same school
I can't have such asset and be clinging unto it at this moment. My phone right now is not marketable. I borrow phones if need be.

I'll join u soon by God's grace... Thanks for the concern!

1 Like

Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
aabiola008:
I can't have such asset and be clinging unto it at this moment. My phone right now is not marketable. I borrow phones if need be.

I'll join u soon by God's grace... Thanks for the concern!
aiit. May God see u through
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by aabiola008(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2018
onuhabel1:
aiit. May God see u through
Amin thanks a bunch.
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by reeblaze(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Im not mocking you or anything, i also know that its not easy getting the fees universities demand but you are using the same "faceless" nairaland to ask for help.
Re: I Need 20k To Complete My Admission Processing... Pls Help Me! by reeblaze(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
May God see you through, ii pray you get d 20k nd more

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Verb Conjugation Errors In English / JAMB Releases 1.3 Million 2018 UTME Results Today [Check Yours Now] / Shell Schorlaship 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.