Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth (391 Views)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth by Comrde3g(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
2019: THE BITTER TRUTH

Fellow Nigerians,

The political permutation right now is tilted towards the North and not the South , as it stands today, I don't know of any Northerner with a strong Political empire , financial strength, popularity across the nation that can withstand Buhari or whoever APC is bringing in 2019 if not ATIKU ABUBAKAR. It is time Nigerians get ready to be Atikulated by 2019 for a better Nigeria!

#ProjectAtiku2019
Re: 2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Campaign
Re: 2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth by horsepower101: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari will rig the election and nothing can stop him. He has no respect for Nigerian laws.

Buhari till 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku And The Bitter Truth by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Buhari and Atiku are bad options I would rather sit at home than vote those two Nigerians need better options.Even though it won't mean anything if I vote or not at least I would not waste my time standing under the sun to vote.An Atiku is not better than a Buhari I won't be deceived.For now this country has no political future.According to Donald Trump "the system is rigged".

(1) (Reply)

FG Distribute Motorcycle To Extension Workers / ‘what President Buhari Must Do To Stop Herdsmen Killings’- Gov. Okowa Speaks / Coalition For Nigeria:‎ What Obasanjo Said During Registration [full Statement]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.