Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Henry Made Millions Of Naira Selling Bitter Kola. Starting With N20,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Henry Made Millions Of Naira Selling Bitter Kola. Starting With N20,000 (482 Views)

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / What Is Metaforce And How You Can Make Millions Of Dollars / Sam Asiwaju Made Millions Weekly In 2020. He Want To Share His Secrets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Henry Made Millions Of Naira Selling Bitter Kola. Starting With N20,000 by fxid10(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Henry was jobless for over 9 years. He had struggled as a man to see if he can get something doing.

At some point, he was even looking for labour jobs. By labour jobs, I mean carrying of blocks and mixing of cement to serve bricklayers, "at least #2000 will enter my pocket at the end of every single day". Henry said. No body was ready to offer him such jobs.

But one Wednesday afternoon, Henry received #20,000 alert from his younger brother, who was doing a little beat well financially. He decided to start a business with the money. But what business will he start? That Was now the problem. That is the problem most of us have too. That will stop being our problem soon.

One day, Henry went to mile 1 market in port Harcourt to do market survey on different businesses. There in the market, he saw people, mostly Hausa men, buying bitter kola in large quantity.
One 4litres custard rubber was sold at #1,250. You know It is usually cheaper during its season. It is far more than that now.

Henry decided to make more findings. He called his village to find out the price. Guess what he was told.

In his village, they have their own measurement. They use basket to measure. That basket contains five 4litres custard rubber of bitter kola.

A basket goes for only #600. Do you understand? Let me put it this way.
One custard rubber of bitter kola goes for #1,250 in port Harcourt. But in Henry's village, five custard rubber goes for #600.
If na you be Henry, watin you for do?

Henry suddenly became a supplier of bitter kola to Hausa men, who were in turn exporting it.

My man make money like thief. In 3months, he was counting far over #600,000 as profit. His life changed.

Am sure you want your life to change too? It is very very very possible.

You see, There is something in your village that is needed badly in some towns or cities. Why not find out.

Or may be you will like to do bitter kola Business during the next season? Stay tune for more stories.

See how I am advertising Nigeria food stuffs to over 20million Nigerians living abroad. Learn as you follow me @exportfoodng on Instagram. see you there

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Partners Needed In An Auto Transport Company. / Recharge And Get Paid / Tablets PC (10.1" Quad-core Tablet With Detachable Keyboard)-black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.