Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

What's The Latest News On Fiverr? Keep Room Moving - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Latest News On Fiverr? Keep Room Moving (546 Views)

Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Latest News On Fiverr? Keep Room Moving by YoungPablow(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Fiverr algorithms seems confusing this days because it does not permanent.

Though only few people understand this.

Don't let anyone to deceive you.

Even those who don't understand how Fiverr indexed a gig are calling themselves gig ranking experts.

But what is my own about that?

I see some guys collecting money from people and promised to rank their gig but at the end of the day no position results.

Why collecting money from people when you know your tricks are not working.

Most of you guys are using traffic bot and failed to understand Fiverr ranking systems

Imagine someone has over 30k views with bot but no single sales and the funny part is that, the gig is no where to be found on Fiverr search engines

So why wasting your time and energy?

Tell them to rank your gig in 24 hours or 2 days and promise to pay them when you gig is ranked.. You won't see any reply from those guys..

We do it for free when we started because we are � sure about it.

Using traffic spirit and others to boost your gig is wasting of time....

try it and give me a feedback

If you are actually active on Fiverr and you studied Fiverr algorithm for now.

You will noticed that Fiverr can bring your gig from no where and put it on first page.. It's a game of luck this days...

Tomorrow the system might change by using another feature to rank a gig, when you understand Fiverr algorithms you will surely know what to do.

Everything is try your luck for now...

Tomorrow I might come with non failing methods..

You won't see my break light � if I don't have any new stuff or ideas for you guys

So what are the tips I have for you guys today?

When creating a Fiverr account do not copy anyone title, it doesn't working again.

Be unique, craft your own gig title buy using multiple keywords related to your service....

Do not copy any seller gig descriptions , if you do that Fiverr will surely denied your gig as time goes on.

Fiverr 2018 is far different from 2017

Do not use stock images, it has been flagged on Fiverr.

Design an attractive gig image to beat your competitors.

After creating a gig, check your gig on new arrival maybe your gig is there or not and also check the performance of your gig

If you have more clicks and impressions.

Then you can go ahead to buy a review.

Let your basic gig to be on $5 to complete the review.

If you don't believe in review don't bother to try it..

But it works if you do it in right way.

Do not rush when you are doing a gig review

Do it in a professional way

Do reviews up to 5 for you gig.

Then create another gig on the same service...
Follow the previous procedures again

Some categories right now on Fiverr are very competitive, so to rank your gig in that kind of category is very hard, unless Fiverr rank your gig base on your performance.

Do not relent no matter the updates.

More tips coming soon as we have many bosses here on Nairaland.

Please drop share what you notice and solution to it.

Stay blessed guys.
Re: What's The Latest News On Fiverr? Keep Room Moving by TheAnimatorsHub: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Bankers, Lenders, Etc. Please Answer Now!!! / ADVICE NEEDED: I Have Access To A Training Facilty / Online Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.