Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) (29812 Views)

PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / IGP Idris Donated 2 Jeeps To Aisha Buhari - Senator Isah Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Built2last: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2018

87 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Trustme2(m): 4:40am On Jan 19, 2018
This is a must watch for everyone

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by lyntiffany(f): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
The senator bared the truth like a nude virgin, without fear, every of his words was a hit back to back without mincing or trying to be economical with the truth.

Am proud of how he mentioned the names of those leaders( I. G of police ) that are causing obstructions to our economic and security growth as a country.

Then the way he spoke about some incompetent Zombies stationed as ministers on the helm of affairs that are not qualified to have any portfolio attached to their names.

Then about the almighty cabal who has stolen the reasoning of our president thereby detecting and making orders on how the country should be run. It's disheartening seriously how few men can hold this country on it's scrotum and insist that it will not bear forth fruits.

Above all he proffered solutions to all his valid points. So there is still a good thing in Nazareth?

Kudos to you sir wish so many other senators can be this bold to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored .

327 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by agwom(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2018
APC again?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Trustme2(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2018
LalaSticlala. This is front page worthy.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by DemonInSiege: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari and his Fulani jihadists are the descendants of Uthman Danfodio the blood sucking demon

55 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wonder who made pounded yam for this Senator and told him not to worry about soup, i hope for his sake he doesn't have a single bone in his closet..... angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hope the dullard won't start using EFCC to disturb this man , he spoke facts.
Even Saraki sef weak, abeg wetin melaye dey look for up and dan

76 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by itycyril: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hold on
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by slyxavi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
So I was watching this Nigeria match with Libya with my Edo and Osun friends...and he was seriously supporting Libya... shocked

This people will never learn o
angry grin angry grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Everybody's fed up

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
#impunity fall on him
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by lilfreezy: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
even Aisha Buhari tweeted the video grin

https://twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/954359115341533184ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E2

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Okewa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I respect him for speaking the truth

27 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Ussy4real(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm not suppose to be born a Nigerian.. Na Canada I face before I know no wetin come happen undecided

48 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is the kind of audacity that Nigeria needs to succeed. The whole world is moving at supersonic speed and we're still begging for 2 lane roads and water, even in Lagos, so much is still lacking.

This Buhari's FG just wants to send Nigeria to 1980.

Abeg, I respect this man!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by MrMoney007: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
non
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by sexaddict08(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari sef

4 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Honestly, i really salute him for standing up for the truth, irrespective of his ethnic, religious and political affiliations.

39 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Macgreat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by gunners160(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
lyntiffany:
The senator bared the truth like a nude virgin, without fear, every of his words was a hit back to back without mincing or trying to be economical with the truth.

Am proud of how he mentioned the names of those leaders( I. G of police ) that are causing obstructions to our economic and security growth as a country.

Then the way he spoke about some incompetent Zombies stationed as ministers on the helm of affairs that are not qualified to have any portfolio attached to their names.

Then about the almighty cabal who has stolen the reasoning of our president thereby detecting and making orders on how the country should be run. It's disheartening seriously how few men can hold this country on it's scrotum and insist that it will not bear forth fruits.

Above all he proffered solutions to all his valid points. So there is still a good thing in Nazareth?

Kudos to you sir wish so many other senators can be this bold to say the truth no matter whose ox is gored .
Respect

15 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Liberty90: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quot2e author=LagosCiti post=64345593].[/quote]
Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Agbaletu: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
This country is in a deep mess.

9 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by tunjijones(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
He said it all. Didn't knw we have sensible pple in the Senate.

24 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
sad lipsrsealed from lamido ,misau,tunde bakare.May God help tje old man to conquer all his ENEMI3S

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Celestyn8213: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
I just fold my arms dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
I respect this senator with everything av got as human..from how he unshakingly and confidently dealth with the issue he had with Nigerian police..senator misau I only hope you and sheyu sani ain't politically creating vocal recognition for 2019 election..Nigerian politicians Na all the same.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by 6UEE: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by talktrue1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Correct man

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) by Jac007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wow...let's see how the executive arm would respond to this. This man is just sound! Wish our president could address us this way without mumbling and searching for words. Honestly i never knew we could elect someone like Buhari as our president, it's a shame i must confess embarassed

44 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Loses As Appeal Court Tells Him He Has A Case To Answer / VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.