Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. (30675 Views)

Mo Abudu Looking Stunning In New Make Up Photos / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos / Dj Cuppy Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Mizsylviah(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2018
The contour is too much on her face,she'd b more beautiful without it.....
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Walexybobo(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Dust. am only thrilled with character.
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by offishialpablo: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
she yaff follow wizkid nd join cult ni
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
She doesn't even know that I love her.
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by 4kDdullard: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:
Let me just use the word I learnt from Nairaland, "She is just there" grin grin grin

But then her voice is something else.
You are right, she is just there though beauty has a different definition to everybody.
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by echelons(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Pretty babe.. ma second crush after Yemi.

Beautiful voice, awesome songs.
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by skallion7(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
ugly girl
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by olayinex(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
simi..your case ehn no b here again
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by MYKELDAYO(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2018
That girl is d bomb lyrically and sound Sweet
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by AngryNigerian(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
martineverest:
at least she wear bra today
You too de look! aaarrgh...òmò jaiye jaiye
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Gkemz: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Ewedu face take style resemble frogie voice after wasting a bucket of foundation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by AngryNigerian(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Joromi..., she wants you to marry her, & she gif you 'singinal' since, & you no want...make she pay you salary! lolz

Simi for Miss Universe...
Simi, my secret crush...
Ya voice de kii me!!!
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by classicfrank4u(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2018
I'll be fine if I use dat same "make up"
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by UsefulTunde(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Eskdale:
If you think Simi is not beautiful and cool then you have to rethink cos this photo of hers is bomb and will change your mind.

cc;lalasticlala,seun,mynd44

Better pikin
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Gkay1(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2018
next news pls
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by martineverest(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
AngryNigerian:

You too de look! aaarrgh...òmò jaiye jaiye
before n ko?
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by judgedredd22(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
festwiz:
Simi is not beautiful and cool. I am at home, come and beat me.

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by iamtardey: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2018
is this how you start a Friday?

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by kkboy(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
This dressing reminds my of Don Wanny and his gang.

1 Like

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Hades2016(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:
Let me just use the word I learnt from Nairaland, "She is just there" grin grin grin

her voice that sound like chipmunk

2 Likes

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by superlanny(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
She looks good, but better, if she dey collect doggy.
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by pennywys(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2018
My crush
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2018
No yansh No bwest No face.. How person want do am..

1 Like

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

Another nl cliche is "She is just normal"
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
kkboy:
This dressing reminds my of Don Wanny and his gang.
grin grin
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Nobodys:
Hugh time I venture into makeup business....makeup these days nawa

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by vinceee(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Nobodys:
Hugh time I venture into makeup business....makeup these days nawa

Aunty you get nyash o. Choi
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by darbeelicous(f): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2018
she's not cool anything. following her too. her dress sense is zero!

FYI, this is d truth. not because I have a crush on falz....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

"She is just there" is not a word, it's a phrase.
Also, delete the "just" or change the "learnt" to "learned". That will make your comment meaningful.

I wonder where these IPOB people learned their English. It's pitiable. cry cry cry
Re: Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. by Bolaji299(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Simisola, you haf join gang shey

Wearing red beret upandan

The beret is still a virgin... Let her disvirgin it before you conclude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see) / Actress Uche Jombo In Traffic Takes Lovely Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.