Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office (1013 Views)

NMA Decries 10 Months Unpaid Salaries In Abia Hospital Management Board / Cleaner Lagos: PSP Operators Return As Lagos State Waste Collectors / Please Help With The Name Of This Funny-looking Spider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2018
On my way back from work, I saw this funny looking structure erected by the Edo State Waste Management Board as their new regional office.

With all the millions and billions of allocations every month, where did we go wrong?

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by majamajic(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Yet they will go lock people's homes and shops for not doing clean-up

charity begins at home

hmmm

even their signpost ..on illegal structure

1 Like

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2018
More

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2018

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by pyyxxaro: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2018
sad

Maybe it's a poultry for the workers
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
sad

Maybe it's a poultry for the workers

Zoom into the sign board to read for yourself. Does it sound like a poultry to you.

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by pyyxxaro: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2018
satelliteDISH:

Zoom into the sign board to read for yourself. Does it sound like a poultry to you.

Noooo

It loooks like Wembley Stadium to me cool
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by Kenzico(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Now I understand why they Labeled here a SHITHOLE lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by Meajor(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2018
My problem with our leadership is that, dey no dey see other foreign building, as them they high so? All those skyscrapers dem..... When Buhari been they travel up and down like Lucifer, I been think say him dey go see all those buildings and structures, so he fit implement am for our country... Buh now I realise say the only tin him knw na hw to make a country look like war infested zone...
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Noooo

It loooks like Wembley Stadium to me cool

I peeped through the window to look inside. They have a desk and register on top it. No staff was there even at 7:47am next day.
I then ran away before somebody will come and say what are you doing there.
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by Iseoluwani: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Even rabbits are cleaner

Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by pyyxxaro: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2018
satelliteDISH:

I peeped through the window to look inside. They have a desk and register on top it. No staff was there even at 7:47am next day.
I then ran away before somebody will come and say what are you doing there.

grin grin
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by Homeboiy: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Where in edo is it located?
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by satelliteDISH(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Where in edo is it located?
I have added more pictures. See the address on the close up photos.
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by AuroraB(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Meajor:
My problem with our leadership is that, dey no dey see other foreign building, as them they high so? All those skyscrapers dem..... When Buhari been they travel up and down like Lucifer, I been think say him dey go see all those buildings and structures, so he fit implement am for our country... Buh now I realise say the only tin him knw na hw to make a country look like war infested zone...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by BruncleZuma: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Looking Pictures Of The Edo State Waste Management Board Office by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Just try and find out how much Edo state govt budgeted for this gigantic project and you will understand that Nigeria herself is a corruption embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Double Amputee Bride Wears A Dress For The FIRST Time At Her Wedding / Let Me Tell You Guys How Do Hair Transplant Work / 25 Of The World’s Most Venomous Snakes You Need To Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.