Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos (31612 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Meet Adamu Badamasi Adamu, Yobe Youngest Governorship Aspirant (Photos) / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by CastedDude: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
A man caused a scene on Monday, January 15 in Maitama area of Abuja after he seen seen seated on a billboard advert with a rope tied round his neck. The man was also spotted with a poster of a presidential aspirant and 2019 boldly inscribed on his white native wear.

According to reports, the man allegedly planed to commit suicide as a show of support to the Presidential aspirant..

Read what Ejike Sunday Ugwu shared on Facebook;

What I saw at Nicon junction in the Maitama axis of Abuja this Monday morning went a long way to remind me that here( Nigeria) is nothing but a drama theatre.

On my way to work today, we drove to Nicon junction, we met a young man seated on an advert galary above the ground with rope tied round his neck, a poster of a presidential aspirant stick on his cloth and 2019 boldly inscribed on his white agbada (native wear). He wore a white shoes to match and a pair of eye glasses

People gathered, include force men since it's a traffic moment, almost all stopped over to understand what was happening. The young man through the help of some Nigerians was untied and helped to climb down from the galary!

According to popular opinion, He planed to commit suicide as a show of support to the Presidential aspirant!

Now, my questions are:
1) Where on this earth is threat to commit suicide a way of projecting opinion?
2) What has a presidential aspirant and 2019 to do with a young man attempting to take his own life?
3) When will Nigerian youths realize that these elderly really do not have our future in their agenda?
4) Those that trecked from Lagos to Abuja in 2015, can they still treck from Amac to Gwagalada for the same reason today?
5) Is this how we(the youths) will form leaders of tomorrow?

These and many other questions are demanding answers to. And as we are few months away from another decisive moment (general election), we can only do ourselves a favour by tactfully discharging our civic right of voting with your future in mind and not pocket for immediate gratification!

God bless Nigeria...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-tries-hang-publicly-abuja-support-presidential-aspirant-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
He should have just taken a chilled bottle of Sniper juice with meat pie

I remember when one guy climbed mtn mast way back in Warri

Said he must kill himself , the irate crowd begged him to come down , that de wud help him with job

Immediately the rugrat got down from the mast, if u see beat wen de beat the man

Some people even de bite the guy cheesy

Yusuuf your father left lap

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Purehuman(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
I am so sick and tired of this present generation. We seem to be the luckiest to have quality education and internet to educate ourselves more.

It's in our generation it was easy to travel by air to any part of the world.

It is in our generation we knew ways if getting scholarship abroad and get more educated.

It is in our generation that we get to know things in different parts of the world as it is happening.

It is in our generation that we can protest by just staying in our rooms and it will cause a change.

But I am so sad that it is in this same generation that we have the most stupid people in the world.

The youths that cannot stand for anything but moved by everything.

It is this generation that youths have been taken for granted for too long. They smoke and drink but do not have the power to make impact.

Just look at this idiot now, in his entire life, this is the biggest decision he has ever made. Alas, a stupid one.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by warriiboguy: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
They should have allowed him to die. All jst to make d presidential aspirant popular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018
This is the height of stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by DoyenExchange: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Funny world!
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
shocked

Some trekked from Lagos to Abuja,
Others drank mud water and Carmel's blood to demonstrate their ungodly loyalty to Buhari.

Only an ardent useless supporter of the dullard from Daura can pull such a useless publicity stunt.

I almost thought that was Sarrki!

God will punish those who rescued the ozuoor. His death would have been a worthless spectacle.

APC mumu certainly!

31 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
This is stupidity in its full glory

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin the man is a coward why he no do it in the midnight so nobody will see him, at least people will see his dead body in the morning .lazy man , useless man and illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by perez100: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that even the so called educated ones chants "we will vote for him whether he has PHCN Certificate or Bread Label." Now see the negative outcome. A shithole country indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Lomprico2: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Stupidity at its peak!

Dem for allow d fool kill himself, that will be a plus to the society. One idiot less to deal with. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by MrPeterson(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Stupidity at its peak . I m sure he has not eaten today .
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by sirBLUNT: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2018
The man and buhari all of them are MAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by yanshDoctor: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2018
one question i have is who brought the ladder?

the man or his rescuers? also if he is ready to die i believe he would have died before rescuer team showed up.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by magoo10(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Ewu
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by BruncleZuma: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is a fool
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
So te suffer for this Nigeria don turn people into certified Zombies. Wait o! that man look like Sarrki o

10 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by francescainnoce(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
I think it would be only fair to say that Nigeria is turning out to be a blood sucking country.
Cos happenings of late results to the death of someone or many people.

#Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by ebujany(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Teewhy2: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2018
If He commits suicide, His candidate will automatically lose one vote and he won't be able to also gather enough votes through campaigning for his candidate.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2018
The economy is tough right now. Only the strong will survive.
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Newpride(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2018
The man. Shld use this ......... it makes it easier for him

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Nukilia: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2018
Purehuman:
I am so sick and tired of this present generation. We seem to be the luckiest to have quality education and internet to educate ourselves more.

It's in our generation it was easy to travel by air to any part of the world.

It is in our generation we knew ways if getting scholarship abroad and get more educated.

It is in our generation that we get to know things in different parts of the world as it is happening.

It is in our generation that we can protest by just staying in our rooms and it will cause a change.

But I am so sad that it is in this same generation that we have the most stupid people in the world.

The youths that cannot stand for anything but moved by everything.

It is this generation that youths have been taken for granted for too long. They smoke and drink but do not have the power to make impact.

Just look at this idiot now, in his entire life, this is the biggest decision he has ever made. Alas, a stupid one.

Its a terrible situation
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by fasho01(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2018
This is a sign of things to come pera d venture the aspirant wins
The trekking after 2015 elections comes to mind
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Some trekked from Lagos to Abuja,
Others drank mud water and Carmel's blood to demonstrate their ungodly loyalty to Buhari.

Only an ardent useless supporter of the dullard from Daura can pull such a useless publicity stunt.

I almost thought that was Sarrki!

God will punish those who rescued the ozuoor. His death would have been a worthless spectacle.

APC mumu certainly!

I thought the same!!!
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Snow02: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
undecided uncle has it gotten to that??
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by slawomir: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
isoright
Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Igbos at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
aboki na aboki.

meanwhile the chief zombie above me can't be cured. I weep for your parents.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole Joins Amaechi At Rivers APC Thanksgiving / MC Oluomo And His Thugs Conducted Elections In Oshodi, Says Lagos PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms, Rape Women In Agbonchia, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.