Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why You Need To Buy The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual SIM Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Need To Buy The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual SIM Smartphone (473 Views)

This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! / Save Over ₦5,000 And Get The Itel P12 Dual Sim Smartphone Now For Just ₦20,250 / Itel 1556 Plus Dual Sim Smartphone With 5000mah Battery And Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Buy The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual SIM Smartphone by trendyza: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
When it comes to smartphones, people have different choices and preferences. But one major determining factor is price. secondly, the features of the phone counts and lastly, the battery life. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge dual sim smartphone has all it takes to rank as a high profile phone. There is no need over emphasizing on its merits. Juts look up the review by other uses around the world and see its features also here and make your choice. http://iphoneradar.com/complete-review-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-dual-sim/
Re: Why You Need To Buy The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual SIM Smartphone by lekbel09(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
I have a mint uk used samsung galaxy s7 edge with accessories such as 32gb sd card and an otter box casing for just 120k very clean indeed. call me on 09091688486 for more info

Re: Why You Need To Buy The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Dual SIM Smartphone by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't need it! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Google From Recording Your Voice On Android Device / Clarification Needed Please / Konga Plans Merger With Yudala To Provide Quality Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.