Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie (35641 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Sprays Money And Dances With Flavour / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by wikiadamin: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmm enter group Below
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by BruncleZuma: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
I love that song

grin grin grin grin

That was the period Movie Producers went H.A.M. on them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Snow02: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
but why is Genevieve so wicked?? so she wants to punish us again with more garbage after the ones she dropped years back
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Snow02: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2018
contigiency:
The real legend of nollywood, an exceptional character and outstanding role model.
but a terrible musician
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by dview001(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
another "make u move move move b4 I give you my fist ...go away go away ".......LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by anizy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na movie oooooooo no be song
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Jimbadly: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
nollywood and yeye, you can decipher what a nollywood movie is all about from the theme song which usually narates the story in pidgin, flavour is capable of singing such songs with flutecheesy

With flute ke? Na wa o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
winkmart:
These people get richer cuz they work while you sleep at night
so,they don't sleep? and those of them that ask for people's assistance when sick don't work at night?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Mryacks: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
nollywood and yeye, you can decipher what a nollywood movie is all about from the theme song which usually narates the story in pidgin, flavour is capable of singing such songs with flutecheesy

Hehehehe....so true grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Snow02:
but why is Genevieve so wicked?? so she wants to punish us again with more garbage after the ones she dropped years back

Sigh! Flavor and Mastercraft are composing a score for her movie.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by CorperKola: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
@gennybaby are u sure the night was the only thing that was long
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Snow02: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
homesteady:

Sigh! Flavor and Mastercraft are composing a score for her movie.
OK then much better
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Haykinsofficial: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Over-hyped beauty

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by matter1: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
I Trust My Flavour, One Of The Few Nigerian Musicians, .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by georgeceekay: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
lipsrsealed
How would this stop Dino Melaye from buying a sex doll
kai! Nigerians no get joy oooooo grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by judgedredd22(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
ibkayee:
I preferred her first single to Omotola's but still, Genny I love you but...

you don't mean it!! cool cool cool

well, i hope you know she is somebody's boo...

so with that in mind... this new year amma take you from your boo and you will be mine... !!! grin grin grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by makky555(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
free2ryhme:

dead on arrival

It's theme song for her movie...

Don't just jump into conclusion like that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie by Shhhh01(f): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
TunezMedia:
Nigerian movie star, Genevieve Nnaji has refused to comment on reports flooding the net that she will be replacing Fuunke Akindele on the cast list of the Avengers; Infinity Wars. The actress rather has been focusing on her own movie project and has sealed up a collaboration with Highlife singer, Flavour and music producer, Masterkraft for her coming movie, The Lion Heart.

Genevieve Nnaji has gotten the services of top musicians, Masterkraft and Flavour to help her with the theme songs for her movie. She shared shots of them in a musical booth working on the tracks. See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/genevieve-nnaji-back-in-studio-for.html

JESUS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Swim Together In Swimsuits (Photos) / Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.