Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? (1239 Views)

SOLD! Direct Tokunboh 05 Lexus Rx330(american Spec) For Sale / Great Deals!!! Nice Tokunboh Cars 4 Sale! Camry/Solara/Sentra/Passat etc! / 1998 Honda Civic manual (tokunboh)- N600k (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Igonih(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
I beg o nairalanders I need a tokunboh or neat nigeria used car please all those who have plenty cars and want to sell some who dont need cash now now consider me o. I need a car but I dont have cash payment to drop at once.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by chelseabmw(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2010
[size=13pt]WAKE UP FROM UR DREAM BRO, U ARE DAY DREAMING MAN[/size]
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Igonih(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2010
Thank you sir your reply was really what I needed. Anyway its not a strange thing for someone to sell a car if it is mutualy agreed by both parties that the buyer pays in instalments. undecided
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by pak: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2010
Igonih:

I beg o nairalanders I need a tokunboh or neat nigeria used car please all those who have plenty cars and want to sell some who dont need cash now now consider me o. I need a car but I dont have cash payment to drop at once. please send me a mail at igonih@yahoo.com.

Hello sir,

I've been in lagos for about 30yrs now and am yet to see that person who does not need money 'now now'.

Maybe you should try IBB, dangote and Atiku. I dont think those guys will need money until sometimes in 2011 and I also hear they have a lot of cars, infact too many in their garage wink
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by beecrofty(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
Igonih:

I beg o nairalanders I need a tokunboh or neat nigeria used car please all those who have plenty cars and want to sell some who dont need cash now now consider me o. I need a car but I dont have cash payment to drop at once. please send me a mail at igonih@yahoo.com.

Bro no mind Chelsea o,   i'll sell you a fresh toks on installment ONLY if u'll agree to a 50% increment in price for example, a babyboi i would have sold for 1.4m, i will sell to you for JUST 2.1m ,   and after all said n done, you'll get your car once payment is concluded. thats the best offer you'll ever get o, no miss this offer o!! grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by kolalere2002: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] Mutual understanding my foot. this is nigeria remember not America. I hope you get what you want Sha.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Igonih(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
@pack, Kola and bee

Thanks all. I got an offer today, he gave me the car cos he knows where I work and got my boss to be the referee so thanks y'all.
For those of you who wished me luck I wish you luck also in your times of need for those of you who mocked me may all those who see you in desperation mock you too. sad say amen.

@pak
I would have asked dangote but I guess he has more pressing problems than sommeone asking for car.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by nyrol(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ poster, thanks for your last post. U gave a good reply to some jobless pple who have nothing doing with their time apart from jumping from one thread to another causing katakata. I hope one in particular will say amen to d prayer, yeye bofoon!
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Igonih(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
@nyrol

Thanks o I realy needed the car badly cos I was transfered to a new office and it was hard to get transport from the main town to my new office and then I can not afford to drop a lump sum considering I have a family to take care of but I could bring out a considerable sum of money monthly until the car is fully paid for.
Thank god sha I got a super car all's well.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2010
Igonih:

@nyrol

Thanks o I realy needed the car badly cos I was transfered to a new office and it was hard to get transport from the main town to my new office and then I can not afford to drop a lump sum considering I have a family to take care of but I could bring out a considerable sum of money monthly until the car is fully paid for.
Thank god sha I got a super car all's well.

That's great. Glad someone at least came to your aid, and you have a decent car to commute in. smiley
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by bt2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
pls can u introduce me to that man? I also need to do the same thing.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by pak: 8:39am On Apr 16, 2010
@ all
Though I initially felt that there might not be any need to post on this thread again since the OP claims he has got what he wanted but then some funny responses compel me to.

It should be noted that it's one thing to ask someone you know from work or wherever to sell you a car on the condition that you pay for it installmentally, this has been done since cars were invented, on the other hand to come online on a 'faceless' forum like nairaland and ask for someone 'who doesn't need money now now' and does not know where you work (or if you even have work at all) to come to your aid by selling you a car and allowing you to pay installmentally, beause he has 'plenty of cars' borders on the ridiculous.

If it doesn't sound strange to others who have viewed this thread, it does to me.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Igonih(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2010
@bt2 you seriouse? Where are you based?

@pak

Maybe its the way I wrote the message I know sometimes people get new cars and want to sell off their old cars cos they cannot maintain two or three cars not because they are having problems and need the cash ASAP.

supprisingly the person that sold me the car wasnt a friend it was a car dealer he made me prove that I was working and could pay back and like I said got my boss to stand in for me. Maybe he did it out of compassion I dont know all I know is that God uses people to bless people in many unbelievable ways. I posted here not because I wanted people to run ontop of each other to give me cars I just did it cos one never knows someone out there may not mind doing business that way afterall people pay 40 percent of money to pr order cars from someone they dont know well except in the course of business.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by nyrol(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2010
@ poster and all, its nice u accept that ur topic wasnt well crafted, that i can see too. To pple who are serious the topic is clear enough, the thing about installmental payment is just that the seller has something he wants to sell and can wait over a period of time for full payment and not now now pay as the poster has rightly or funnily said. So banks that finance cars dont need money abi? Or dont they loan pple? Of course they need money and will sure make money when the payment is made when due. Of course i will only sell my car on installmental pay if the prospective buyer meets all of my conditions. So pple should stop making a case out of no case men. There are more topics that are more indirect than this on NL after all.
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by pak: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2010
alright Ogonih,

accept my hearty congratulations,

I pray you enjoy maximum benefits from the car

and you get blessed enough to complete the payments well before before the agreed time elapses
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by emmapk1: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
"Well, the idea is good to buy an old car on installment. But nobody will give you a car in installments unless a third party is involved in the matter. Thecarpeople is a good forum to get an old car of your dreams without any hassle. All you need to do is to contact the admin about which installment plan will suit you.

"
Re: Anyone Willing To Sell Me A Tokunboh Car To Be Paid In Instalment? by Rodcell: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2021
I will appreciate something like this. I am based in Enugu and will prefer a Nigerian used Honda EOD.

I need a car for my work.

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2003 Nissan Pathfinder N1.650m @ Banix Autos 07044024051,08035376690 / Tincan Cleared Hot Tokunbo Kia Sedona 2002 Ex For Sale -----#1.2m / Honda Accord 2005 - V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.