Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . (765 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by letskeeptalking: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
There has been a lot of discussions going on about these sex dolls, with the men claiming they have achieved some kind of victory over women by the invention of these things.

In my opinion, it’s the women who are finally free . .

Imagine a world when men no longer patronize prostitutes and spread diseases to their wives and girlfriends

Imagine a world when men will no longer abuse infants, children, maids e.t.c . . and blame on the Devil; when we all know its because they are sick and irresponsible.

Imagine a world where RAPE will be a thing of the past!!

Imagine a world where women will no longer be harassed by their employers and superiors, where business partners will no longer expect women to open their legs, where lectures will concentrate on their teachings and leave their female students alone, where pastors will no longer harass their female members!

Above all, imagine a world where men will no longer rely on women for all their sexually depraved needs . . Now they have an inanimate object to be perverted to. You will be shocked how many perverts are running around, wearing suits and acting responsible. Behind close doors they turn to animals!

So thumbs up to the inventors of these sex dolls . . . now women can rest easy and know they are safe in the company of their male colleagues, friends, relations, priests, pastors, teachers, even FATHERS!

#IamawomanandIstandwithsexdolls
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by superlanny(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Stop trying to change our minds, is it by force, sex doll ti take over se.
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by Tallesty1(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Do you really think a doll, lifeless object will turn a man on? No sir, he needs a woman for that. A sexdoll is just like an extra hand to masturbate with.
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by Marvyx(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Insecurity at its peak undecided
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by letskeeptalking: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do you really think a doll, lifeless object will turn a man on? No sir, he needs a woman for that. A sexdoll is just like an extra hand to masturbate with.

Men are moved by what they see . . . so yes sex dolls will turn them on! cool
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by letskeeptalking: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Marvyx:
Insecurity at its peak undecided

How so? undecided
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
letskeeptalking:

Men are moved by what they see . . . so yes sex dolls will turn them on! cool
Do mannequin turn you on?
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by letskeeptalking: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do mannequin turn you on?

I am not a man . . .

And Mannequins weren't created for sex.

I would definitely rock a Love Machine if I have the need for it . . . cool
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by spyg1(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
My prediction is that, girls will start working naked on the street soon in order to attract a man. They will start asking us out
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
letskeeptalking:

I am not a man . . .

And Mannequins weren't created for sex.

I would definitely rock a Love Machine if I have the need for it . . . cool

What kinda response how does being turned on by mannequin directly wire to only men. All mannequin are not just male models don't ascribe it to us pls.
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by letskeeptalking: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2018
pcguru1:

What kinda response how does being turned on by mannequin directly wire to only men. All mannequin are not just male models don't ascribe it to us pls.

You are clearly taking this out of context . . . we are talking about sex dolls here and how possible it would be to replace women with them.

From the celebration on social media I would say it is very possible . . . or at least most men are claiming it is.

So when he asked about mannequins, I had to explain that I'm a woman and not a man!

Women have had sex objects for years but it has never really replaced men in their lives . . .

This only shows how men take the things they see seriously. Any man who would buy a sex doll can as well get turned on by a mannequin. . . I mean where does it end? undecided
Re: All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
letskeeptalking:

You are clearly taking this out of context . . . we are talking about sex dolls here and how possible it would be to replace women with them.

From the celebration on social media I would say it is very possible . . . or at least most men are claiming it is.

So when he asked about mannequins, I had to explain that I'm a woman and not a man!

Women have had sex objects for years but it has never really replaced men in their lives . . .

This only shows how men take the things they see seriously. Any man who would buy a sex doll can as well get turned on by a mannequin. . . I mean where does it end? undecided

Oh okay i get now. smiley the context is here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garbage Heap Collapses & Kills 17 People (PHOTOS ) / 9 Factors That Affects Lovemaking In Marriage / Husband Carries Baby On His Back As He Stroll With Wife To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.