Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv (2713 Views)

Eight-Year-Old Girl Tests Positive To Lassa Fever In Gombe / Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by Chookym(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2010
Come to think of it , what of all this our local Traditional practitioners claiming to have the cure cant they come out to subject their said cure for medical and scientific test at least if they are sure of their claims
Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
Chookym:

Come to think of it , what of all this our local Traditional practitioners claiming to have the cure cant they come out to subject their said cure for medical and scientific test at least if they are sure of their claims

your people won't give them the chance to come out, when anyone tries to come out, your people call them fake and beat them down just because they don't have white skin, you know they always believe only white people have brain to discover, blacks should sit and watch/wait and if a solution can or won't come from the whites, the problem remains unsolved even if one or two blacks have the solution, it would be disregarded.
Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by Sissy3(f): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2010
more sad thing is that this is ONLY people who know their status in lagos. + that number with thousands who dont know theirs

baffles me why people cant take SIMPLE precautions when it come sex
Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by Chookym(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2010
~Sissy~:

more sad thing is that this is ONLY people who know their status in lagos. + that number with thousands who dont know theirs

baffles me why people cant take SIMPLE precautions when it come intimacy

Really baffles me too. despite all the warnings pple still sacrifice their life in the name of passion and lust
Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by na2day2(m): 4:19am On Apr 22, 2010
@ OP

DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i guess it is not too bad knowing that lagos go a population of about 10m, so that is 1% that is known, the rest 99% did a good job of hiding theirs grin grin grin grin
Re: About 110,000 Lagosians Tested Positive To Hiv by MrPRevailer(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Get heALED of HIV and other incurables @ The Lord's Chosen Ijesha Lagos.

Go and sin no more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 28 2021 In Nigeria / Please read my story and recommend a good urologist or urology Hospital / Meet The Young Boy That Has 3 Eyes. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.